Part 21- Loving you hurts..

"Ye Sneha..." Sana turned as she heard his cracked voice.. "ye wahi hai na jisse tu kal milne gayi thi..."
"Sidharth... " Sana was loss in words.. she really didint know what to say. She was still overcoming the shock.. how could Sneha lie like this..
Sidharth ran a hand through his hair frustrated..
Sana moved towards him instantly.."Please Sidharth.. woh jhoot bol rahi hai.."
"Sneha ne tumse ye baatein discuss kee hein??" He interrupted her..
Sana dropped her head not knowing what to say.. "Haan.. usne boli hai ye baatein.. Lekin meine sunne se mana kardi.."
"Hamesha ki tara tumne mujhe batana hi nahi samjha.." he replied bitterly.. Sana tried to explain but he refused to listen.. "Bas Shehnaaz abhi nahi.. abhi na mera dhimag bohot sadd raha hai.."
"Please Sidharth.." Sana tried to speak to him but Sidharth walked out of the house leaving her sad and devastated..

1 hour later:
Sana paced around the sitting room silently crying in worry.. Where might he have gone.. Why did he have to leave suddenly without telling her where he was heading..
Sana set in sofa feeling emotionally drained.. she felt devastated for him.. she knew all this effects him a lot.. Sidharth overthinks in such matters..
Just then the door opened and he walked inside.. She felt nervous to approach him.. As he walked inside the sitting room she studied his expression.. she couldnt decide what he was thinking.. his expressions were blank..
He avoided her gaze and walked inside the kitchen..
Sana got up and followed him inside determined to resolve the misunderstanding..
"Sidharth.." she called him out softly..
He ignored her.. instead took the waterbottle and poured some water to drink..
"Sidharth.. baat karni hai ya nahi.. meri baat ek baar sunto lo.." Sana spoke feeling sad and hurt..
He looked at her once again with lack of emotions.. "Mujhe iss baare mein koi baat nahi karna.."
Sana felt the hurt raise as he walked outside ignoring her again.. Still she refused to give up.. Before he could leave to the bedroom she stopped him.. She held his hand and pushed him towards the wall..
He stared straight ahead and refused to look at her..
"Kahan gaye the tum??" Sana questioned worriedly..
"Drive pe gaya tha.." he replied with a bored look.. "ab please mein jaaun? Bohot thak gaya hoon.."
"Meri baat suno.." Sana insisted..
"Nahi sunni.." he replied rudely..
"Tujhe meri baat sunni hi hogi.. Haan Sneha ne ye sab bola mujhe.. meine usse bohot sunaya iss baare mein....Woh jhoot bol rahi thi.. Uske iss baaton pe zara se bhi agree nahi kiya meine.. mujhe nahi pata usne jhoot kyun boli.." Sana felt her tears return as she ranted out..
"Meri bachpan ki dost hai.. meine kabhi nahi socha woh aisa karegi mere saath.. hurt mein bhi hui hoon isme.. Lekin sabse zyada hurt iss baat pe hui hai ke tujhe mere pe zara bhi trust nahi hai.."
He looked up instantly.."meine kab bola trust nahi karta..?"
"Toh phir aise chale kyun gaye?? Mujhe avoid kyun kar rahe ho tum??" She brushed away her tears in anger..
"Kyunki tum baatein chupate ho mujhse.. Kabhi bolti nahi ho.." Sidharth replied matching the anger..
"Sirf isiliye nahi batayi ke tu hurt na hojaye.." Sana cupped his face but he brushed off her hands instantly..
"Please Shehnaaz abhi ye sab baatein nahi karna mujhe.." he walked away once again while Sana leaned to the wall clueless what to do..

Sana walked inside the bedroom and saw him on lying on the bed facing the other side.. She sighed and went to his side to get her phone.. As she picked it up she glanced at him and noticed him pretending to sleep.. somehow it hurt more knowing he didint want to acknowledge her presence..
Sana quietly left the room.. unknown to the fact he had turned around seeing her leave the room with a look of longing..

Sana set down on the sofa and dialled Sneha's number..
"Hello Shehnaaz.." Sneha answered nervously..
"Kyun Sneha?? Kyun kiya aisa?" Sana spoke in anger.."Jhoot kyun boli tumne? Isse tujhe kya mili?"
"Shehnaaz please.. mein sirf teri balayi ke liye.."
Sana interrupted her petty excuse.."agar tu sach mein meri friend hai.. toh aise jhoot nahi bolti.. meri balayi ke baare mein agar sochthi toh aise mujhe hurt nahi karti.. aur aaj mein bohot hurt hui hoon.. "
Sneha was quiet.. she sighed at replied.."I am so sorry Shehnaaz.. sach mein teri fikar thi mujhe isiliye jhoot boli.. "
"Please ye beykaar ki fikar apni paas hi rako tum Sneha.. Tum kon hoti ho mere life decisions lene wali.. mein apne decisions khud le sakti hoon..mujhe pata hai mere liye kya sahi hai aur kya galat.. aur iss waqt mere liye ye sahi hoga ki mein tujhe se koi relation na rakun.."
Sana cut the call before Sneha could say a word again.. A relief passed through her after being done with this conversation..
She dialled Kaushal number determined to amend things as much she can..

One Sided Love??? ~ SidNaaz FF (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें