Part 19: Chal Ghar Chale, Mere Humdhum <3

"Bebu tu kab free hoga.. mein bore hoti hoon akele.." Sana complained cutely as she hugged him while he got ready for shoot..
Since early morning Sidharth had been busy going for the show shoot.. whenever he had a break he cameback so Sana wouldnt feel lonely...
"Ye akhri shoot hai jaan.. Uske baad chalenge shopping aur restaurant.." he turned back to her and pinched her cheeks as she pouted..
Sana hugged him "Mein akele bahar jaun..thodi shopping.."
Sidharth interrupted immediately.."Bilkul nahi.. bhool gayi kal raat ko akele bahar chali gayi aur raasta bhool gayi.."
He couldnt resist a smile as she huffed and pouted like a cute baby.. he grabbed her chin and gave her a chaste kiss taking her by surprise..
"Achha tum abhi rest karlo.. mein aata hoon thodi dher mein.." he kissed her again and left in a hurry..
Sana sighed as she set on the bed and looked around boredly.. "ab kya karun.." she muttered to herself..
Suddenly her phone rang.. an instant smile came on her face seeing the caller..
"Sneha!!! Tu kaisi hai??" Sana spoke excitedly.. it was before Big Boss only she had spoken to her childhood friend.. She had been so busy and not been able to keep in touch with many of her friends yet..
"Shehnaaz tu toh humein bhool hi gayi yaar.. Kab milegi bohot yaad aa rahi hai.." Sneha complained..
Sana laughed.."Yaar bohot hi busy tha.. abhi mein Mumbai mein nahi hoon waapas aake milti hoon tum logo se.."
"Lekin tu hai kahan??" Sneha asked confused..
"Goa mein hoon.. Sidharth ke saath.." Sana informed her..
Sneha was silent for a minute.. "Oh... achha.. chal yaar mein baad mein baat karti hoon.. inform kardena wapas aake.."
Sana frowned as Sneha cut the call abruptly.. isse kya hua.. Sana thought as she switched on the TV...

2 hours later:
"Jaan.. kya chahiye aap ko.." Sidharth questioned as he studied the menu.. Sana raised her eyebrow and smiled.."Wah Sidharth.. itne pyaar se puch rahe ho.."
Sidharth rolled his eyes.."mein toh humesha aise hi baat karta hoon.." he sighed and leaned down as he watched the beautiful scenary outside.."waise ye jaga hi itna achha hai.. romantic feel toh automatically aajata hain.."
They chatted for a while until the drinks arrived.. Sana took her drink and had a sip.. she studied Sidharth for a while before questioning him..
"Tu pehle bhi yaha aa chuka haina??"
Sidharth nodded with a smile.."Haan bilkul.. bohot saalon ke baad aaya hoon Goa.. so many memories.." he smiled again as he took a sip of his drink..
Sana frowned as she recalled a thought.. "Seedhe Seedhe bol do Rashmi ki yaad aa raha hai.."
Sidharth choked on his drink.. he took a tissue and cleaned up the spill.. "Ab Rashmi ki topic kaise aayi isme.."
"Kyun tu nahi aaya uske saath yahan.." Sana questioned him as she felt a tinge of jealousy hit her..
Sidharth shook his head.. "Shehnaaz tu na.. Paagal hai.. Mood kyun kharab karni uske naam leke.."
"Lekin woh aayi thi Goa..." Sana tried to argue but he interrupted..
"Mere peeche koi aayegi toh..." Sidharth stopped the talking running a hand in his hair.."Please jaan iss baare mein baat mat karo mood off ho raha hai abhi"
"Chalo dinner ke liye kya kaoege.." Sana changed the topic.. A sneaky smile came as she checked the menu..
"Bebu parate kaoege?? Pakka jali hui nahi milegi.."Sana kept a straight face as she suggested him..
Sidharth glared at her but kept silent.. Sana all giggly decided on a food while he acted all grumpy..
Sidharth glanced at the waiter as he kept glancing at Sana continuosly..
"Iski shakal milta nahi usse..?" Sidharth whispered as the waiter left..
"Kisse...?" Sana asked confused..
"Woh.. teri sensible Asim se.."Sidharth gave back..
"Asim ke baat kahan se aayi ab.." Sana snapped at him..
"Jaise tu Rashmi ki baat leke aayi.. ab ye bakwaas band kar meri maa.." Sidharth replied which made Sana go loss in words..

The sun was setting.. Sana leaned on Sidharth as they stood just outside the resturant staring at the sea..
"Thank you Sidharth.. tu mujhe yahan leke aayi..Kitna achha lag raha hai yahan.." Sana sighed happily as he kissed her forehead lovingly..
"Tu khush to mein bhi khush.." he whispered to her as he rubbed his nose on her cheek smiling.. He himself was glad for his decision of bringing Shehnaaz along with him.. She has been such a stress buster for him.. The way he has been more calm and happier in life has mainly been due to her existence in his life.. and he couldnt be anymore thankful for her being here with him.. Nothing else mattered in life.. He turned her around and stared right down her eyes which was reflecting the same love and admiration he had in his.. He hugged her tightly closing his eyes.. His hands followed the same direction as hers which was caressing his back.. Same way he rubbed her back affectionately..
Their moment got interrupted as someone called him.. "Sidharth!! HI.."
Sidharth stepped away frowning.. But smiled instantly as he saw the couple.. "Hey!!! Simi... Raj.. " he hugged them happily.. "Tum dono yahan kaise?"
"Yaar holiday ke liye.. kuch friends ke saath hi aaye.. Congratulations to you win.." Raj spoke grinning..
"Thanks yaar!!.." He brought Sana close to him.. "This is Shehnaaz.. Big boss mein toh dheka hoga.." Sidharth laughed.. "Meri girlfriend.."
They shook Sana's hand smiling.."Ofcourse Shehnaaz ko kon nahi jaanta.. Start mein toh humne socha tha tum aur Rashmi ki lovestory dhekne ko milegi.." Simi laughed..
Sidharth gave a awkward laugh while Sana gave a small smile.."aap Rashmi ko jaante ho??" Sana questioned Simi..
"Haan bilkul.. Rashmi aur Sidharth humari dost hai Dil se Dil tak ki time se.." Simi explained smiling.. "Bohot maze kiye hein saath mein humne.."
Sidharth interrupted the talk uneasily... "Achha Simi..we have to rush..."
"Sunn Sidharth.." Raj interrupted.. "Ek choti si get together hein humari yacht pe aaj raat.. why dont you both join us.."
"Simi.." Sidharth hesitated..
"Haan.. hum zaroor aayenge.." Sana interrupted smiling..
Simi and Raj gave a grateful smile and gave details of the location and bid bye.. Sidharth turned to Sana instantly.. "Shehnaaz suno.. Agar tujhe pasand nahi hai toh..."
"Humein jaana chahiye.. Tumhari friends hai.. unhe bura lagega.. achha mein room mein jaa rahi hoon change karne.."
Sidharth stared at Sana as she hurried away toward their hotel.. The way she always went overboard just to make sure his friends would be happy.. He could never understand where she gets such a selflessness..
But he was done witnessing her feel uneasy.. this time he had to make sure she feels comfortable and happy among his friends..
With his mind set he dialed Simi's number..

Several hours later:
Sana heart thudded nonstop as she followed Sidharth inside the yacht.. Only thing which kept her calm was the strong way he held her hands.. Sidharth gave her a smile as they made their way to the back of yacht.. Several people were sitting and having talks.. As they made an entry they turned to them.. Simi was the first one to approach all smiles..
"Hey Sidharth.. Shehnaaz.. so good to see you guys here.. Thank you for joining.."
Simi turned to Sana and took her hand.. "Aao Shehnaaz mein tumhara introduction kardhethi hoon sabko.." Sana was all in surprise as Simi took her hand taking her to the group of girls chatting..
"I am so sorry for today Shehnaaz.. meine toh mazak mein Rashmi ki baat kardhi.." Simi pressed her hand smiling..
Sana shook her hand instantly.. "Please Simi.. aap aise mat bolo.. and thankyou apne humein yahan invite kiya.."
Sidharth had a big smile and ease of heart as he saw Shehnaaz having fun with his friends.. Raj was busy chatting him but he couldnt concentrate on the talk.. as his eyes was only trained on one girl.. Shehnaaz Gill..

"So Shehnaaz batao.. Sidharth aur tumhe kab pyaar hua.." one of the girls asked..
Sana blushed as Sidharth looked away avoiding her gaze..
"Ab kya bolun.. BigBoss mein ek saath rehke pyaar ho hi gaye.." Sana replied carefully.. truth was she herself couldnt understand when and how they had fallen for eachother..
"Sidharth ko to lattu hona hi tha.. Shehnaaz hai hi itni pyaari.." Simi replied which made all of them laugh while Sidharth and Shehnaaz blushed to the core..
"Woh sab toh theek hai.." one of the guy interrupted the talk curious.. "Sidharth bhai meine na bigboss start se end tak dheka.. Mujhe aaj tak samaj nahi aap Asim ko sensible Asim kyun bulate ho.."
Sidharth cleared his throat while Sana giggled.. "Kyunki woh Shehnaaz ko bohot sensible lagti ti.."
"Aisa kuch nahi hai.." Sana denied instantly..
"Aisa hi hai... Tumne khud ye baat bola hai.." Sidharth replied..
One person in the group started to laugh at their bickering.."Yaar bigboss mein dhekte thein.. yahan toh live dhekne ko milgaya.."
Sidharth smiled seeing Shehnaaz join them in the laugh...

"Shehnaaz.. please ab bas.." Sidharth stopped Sana before she could consume on her 3rd glass of champagne.. He was worried she would get tipsy.. But seeing the way she was all smiley and dreamy he was sure she was tipsy..
Raj called him to ask something so Sidharth turned to Sana "Shehnaaz yahan ruko.. aur campagne mat peena.. Theek hai jaan.."
Sidharth returned back outside after 10 minutes.. He frowned as he saw Sana was not in her seat.. He started to look for her slowly panicking.. He went to the other side of yacht when he spotted her standing near the railing staring at the sea..
"Shehnaaz jaan yahan kya kar rahi ho..?" he asked her gently pulling her little back from the railing little worried..
"Sidharth mujhe na Rashmi dhik rahi hai..?" Sana whispered a little drunk..
She was definitely drunk now.. Sidharth thought.. "Kahan hai Rashmi." He asked confused...
"Pata nahi.. tum kyun puch rahe ho.. mujhe pata ta tujhe Rashmi hi chahiye.. Isiliye puch rahe ho na.." Sana stared at him angry.. she was swaying slightly as she was tipsy..
"Matlab kuch bhi..." He muttered to himself..
"Kya bol rahe ho tum.. Please Sidharth mujhe chod kar mat jao.. Mein tumse bohot pyaar karti hoon.. bhaad mein jaae Rashmi.." Sana ranted as she hugged him..
Sidharth chuckled hearing her nonsense talks.. "Please meri jaan uske baare mein baat mat karo.. "
"Tumhari sab dostkon ko bhi Rashmi hi pasand hai.." Sana muttered out sleepily...
He cupped her face and made her look up at him.. "Lekin mujhe to sirf Shehnaaz Gill hi pasand hai.."
Sana grinned at him and kissed him deeply.. She broke the kiss taking his hands and placing it on her waist..."Chal na Sidharth hum dance karte hein.."
"Ab thak chuke hai ye kadam" she started to sing while swaying softly to the silent music..
He smiled down at the love of his life as he completed the lines while swaying with her... "Chal ghar chale, mere humdum...."

*********************************
Precap:

When the trouble hits home....
Sana set down feeling devastated for Sidharth as she read the headline of the article... "Sidharth Shukla: The most aggressive and abusive contestant towards women"

Note:
Hey lovelies!! I am back with an update.. really appreciate the love u guys give to the story.. And coming parts may be tough.. But as u have trusted me for all these days please have that trust for coming bits that i wont dissapoint <3

LOVE MISSY