Part 18: Tu Mera Hai.. Laggi Samajh!

Once a wise man asked his girl :)
"What have i done baby?? What i have done"

Two weeks later:
Sana's new playback song had done tremendously well and had been trending in top.. things had been going well between her and Sidharth, they still managed to make time for eachother despite of their busy schedules.. Sidharth had finally started some work on hosting a reality show while sana had been busy promoting her new song with the team..
They had been discussing beforehand of taking some time off and have a short holiday.. things had been planned for this week but now Sidharth had announced about his trip to Goa for the reality show hosting along with an interview..
Sana had been deeply dissapointed but she didn't want to show it out to him..
"Sidharth tu kab waapas aayega?" Sana asked half heartedly..
Sidharth sat beside her and took hold of her hand.. "Jaldi hi aaunga..sirf 2 din ke liye.. tu tension mat le.. maune sab pack karliya... tu bhi jaake pack karle.."
Sana looked at him confused.."Pack.. main kyun.."
"Yahan akele nahi rahegi.. Shehbaaz ke saath rukegi tu.. jab main wapas aaunga tujhe pick up karlunga.."
Sana listened to his words and gave a thought on it.. No way she could stay alone.. She would anyway die of boredom.. atleast Shehbaaz would keep her entertained..
"Thik hai..." Sana sighed as she stood up and made her way to pack her clothes.

15 minutes later:
Sana sat quietly as they drove to her apartment.. She had been so excited today thinking they will be having a nice and romantic holiday..
"Thik hai Shehnaaz.. baad mein chale jayenge.." Sana tried to console herself..
She came out of her thoughts as he drove passed the road which was to her apartment..
Sana frowned deeply and turned to him.. "Sidharth!!! Mera apartment iss road pe nahi hain.."
Sidharth grinned.. he looked at her with a sneaky smile..
"Kyunki tu mere saath Goa chal rahi hai.."
Sana gasped in surprise..."Goa? Lekin.. tu.. akele.."
Sidharth laughed.."Jaan tujhe surprise karne ke liye jhoot bola.. Hum goa jaa rahe hain.. Jab mera shoot aur interview khatam hoga.. wahan pe hum holiday karlenge.."
Sana laughed happily and jumped on him hugging him tightly..
"Abey!! Drive kar raha hoon.." Sidharth chuckled as he pushed her off with one hand..
Sana frowned again.. "Sidharth tere surprise ke wajahse theek se packing bhi nahi hui.. achhe wali kapde bhi nahi hai mere bag mein.."
"Haan toh theek hai na.. wahan se le lena kapde.." Sidharth suggested..
Sana thought for a minute and smiled at him.. "Mera bebu.." She pinched his cheek as he brushed off her hand, low key blushing.

In Goa:
Sana followed Sidharth inside the restaurant and grew conscious as people started recognizing them..
This had been the scene on airport  they had stepped out several people had formed a crowd and kept clicking their pics.. Sidharth had made it fast to reach inside before anyone could get close.
Sidharth held her hand himself noticing the way people were staring at them.. They took a corner table and sat away from the intruding eyes..
"Babyy... room mein chale... room mein kuch order karlenge.." Sana complained as she was tired from travelling.. She leaned on Sidharth and closed her eyes as he pressed a light kiss on her head..
"Woh joh mera interview lene wali hai na.. yahan pe aane wali hai isiliye.. " he explained.
"Achha.. phir theek hai.." Sana straightened up instantly as she saw a girl walk towards them with a big smile..
She must be in her mid thirties and was very beautiful..
And her eyes were fully on Sidharth...
"Hey Sidharth!!" The girl greeted him happily. Sidharth stood up and offered his hand to greet but the girl moved forward and hugged him.
Sana bit her lip as she formed a little dislike towards the girls forwardness.
Sidharth let out a small laugh and sat down instantly.
The girl took a seat infront of them.. she turned to Sana and gave a chilled smile.."Hey.. Shehnaaz right, I am Ishika."
Sana smiled back.. "Hi ishika.. aap kaise ho??"
Ishika ignored her question and turned to Sidharth instantly.. "Sidharth i must tell you.. I am a big big fan of yours! Bohot achha kiya aapne Big boss mein."
Sana looked out of the window as the girl kept talking nonstop.She felt Sidharth press her hand. She looked at him as he passed an encouraging smile trying to make her comfortable. Sana smiled back as she held his hand tightly.
"Hello Sidharth!" The girl tried to get his attention..
"Haan..? Haan sorry.." Sidharth gave her attention instantly.
Ishika laughed "Haan pata hai aapki close friend hain saath mein isiliye.."
"Close friend nahi.. Girlfriend.." Sana interrupted Ishika instantly.
Ishika's smile faltered.. She recovered quickly and changed the topic to the interview questions.