Part 24- Promise of a lifetime ♡

Did he really leave her?
Sana cried realizing that he really might have left..
Yes she had been scared before.. scared that they will end up fighting again.. hurting eachother again.. But the moment he kissed her she knew that fighting was not necessary.. in the end they would always be together.. it was inevitable.. they were meant for eachother..the love between them was strong enough to overcome any problem...
Where was he?? Why did he leave..?? She sobbed as she looked around not knowing what to do..
Suddenly there was a click and the door opened.. Sana's head snapped up in shock and surprise...
It was Sidharth... he walked in carrying some paper bags.. he glanced at her and frowned to see her tear strickened face as she set on the floor..
"Kya hua baby???" He asked in concern as he put down the bags and walked towards her..
Sana shook her head and stood up.. she raised her hand and took a step backward.."Sidharth... Tu... paas mat aa.. I hate you!" She hicupped as she spoke while crying..
Sidharth was confused he literally had no idea why was she this upset.. "Phar hua kya hai jaan.. ?? "
"Sidharth tu kyun wapas aaya.. Jao yahan se mujhe tera shakal bhi nahi dhekni " she snapped at him
Sidharth ran a hand down his hair as he shook his head.. "Shehnaaz tu batayegi hua kya hai.." he questioned again trying to keep calm..
Sana brushed away her tears and took a pillow from bed.. "Tu chala gaya.. mujhe.. mujhe yahan akela chod dhiya.. jao yahan se mujhe tujse koi baat nahi karni" she shouted and threw the pillow at him..
"Abey!!" He dogdged as she threw the pillow.. "Tu paagal hogayi hai kya??"
"Haan paagal hogayi hoon.." she threw one more pillow and once again he dodged.. "Tu nikal! Jaa yahan se!!" She vented out..
Sana was fully frustrated and annoyed with herself.. She watched as he left the room quietly.. what was wrong with her why couldnt she control her emotions..
"Chala gaya phirse.." she started to cry again as she laid on the bed crying..
Sidharth returned.. he slowly opened the door and glanced at her.. he sighed as he came to the bed and laid beside her as she cried..
"Shehnaaz tujhe hua kya hai?? Kya kardhiya meine ab?? What have i do baby??" He questioned lovingly as he stroked her back calming her down..
"Kuch nahi.." She whispered in a teary voice..
"Ey moti... bata..? He raised her head and made her sit.. He took hold of some tissues and cleared away her tears.. as she stopped crying he offered her some water which she drank quietly..
"Please mei paagal ho jaunga usse pehle bata do kiya kya hai meine.." he pleaded her..
Sana glanced at him and hugged him tightly.. "mein jab uti thi... mujhe laga tu chala gaya mujhe chod ke.."
He was surprised.. "Arre paagal.. mein tere liye dawaai lene gaya tha.. teri elbow pe injury hai na.. uske liye.." he explained to her..
"Mujhe kya pata ti.. mujhe laga tu naraaz hoke chala gaya.. " Sana whispered sadly.. "Sidharth mujhe nahi rehna akele.. Mein tujhe bohot miss karti hoon.. please mujhe chod ke mat jaana mein nahi rehe sakti tere bagair.. bohot pyaar karti hoon tujhse" she sniffed as she hugged him tightly..
He smiled feeling a ease within him hearing her confession.. he felt the same and even the thought of being away from her killed him from inside..
"Koi nahi jaa raha chod ke theek hai.. tere ko bola meine.. lifelong tak rahunga tere paas.. i love you too moti.." he gave spoke the words she needed to hear.. he kissed her head lovingly.. smiling himself with the assurance they both had given eachother.. She glanced at him with so much love that he felt his heart melted right a way..

Next morning:
Sidharth held her hand and kissed it smiling as they drove to the shooting.. Today they would be shooting the rest of scenes in the song..
The reason why he was being extra caring to Sana was because he knew she was nervous and scared.. Today they would be shooting the underwater scene which was the remaining bit of the song..
Shehnaaz had phobia of swimming and he knew it was making her anxious..
Soon they arrived the location and he parked.. He noticed she was looking around nervously.. He walked up to her and took hold of her hand pulling her into a hug.. "Tu tension mat le.. mein hoon na tere saath.. Kuch nahi hoga.. theek hai.."
Sana smiled and nodded as he took hold of her hand and let her inside..