Part 15- Ae Mere Humsafar ♡

Sidharth Shukla was stubborn as hell.. Sana felt more and more frustrated the way he was ignoring her and refusing to listen to her.. she had just asked him to go and lie down on the bed.. but here he was being stubborn himself and lying on the sofa while watching TV.
"Sidharth tum ne dinner kar liya?" Sana questioned him worriedly as she sat beside him while running her hand on his face lovingly..
He stared at the TV refusing to give her a glance.. "baad mein"
Sana sighed and got up from the seat.. she took hold of her bag lying on the hallway and carried it inside his bedroom..
She started to unpack her belongings with a frown on her face.. she worried about Sidharth.. he was being difficult and overdoing his grumpy attitude just to make her leave.. but she had comeback with her mind set.. there was nothing which could make her leave now..
Sana felt someone's presence inside the room.. she looked up to see Sidharth frowning at her while struggling to stand still.. "waapas ja Shehnaaz.. medicines khaalunga aur soh jaunga.. subha tak theek hojaaunga tum jao.."
Sana refused to budge.."Sidharth ab tu over mat kar.. bol diya na main yahan hi rahungi.. upar se tumne kuch khaaya bhi nahi abhi.. uske baad medicine lele na.."
"Shehnaaz tum itni ziddi kyun ho.. samajh mein nahi aata kya.." he snapped at her while rubbing his forehead.. she could clearly see he was in pain yet busy being rude to her..
"Jo bolna hai bol Sidharth main nahi jaane wali.." Sana walked out of the room before he could argue any further..

"Soup hi bana deti hoon.." Sana mummured to herself as she started to prepare some food for him.. She started on with the cooking when Sidharth walked inside the kitchen..
"Itna kyun ghum raha hai... jaake rest kar Sidharth.." Sana spoke unhappily..
"Tu yeh sab mat kar.. dinner nahi karna mujhe.." he replied he voiced laced with irritation..
Sana shook her head in dissapointment.. "Theek hai mat khaa.. main akele karlungi dinner .."
He huffed and walked out of the kitchen.. Sana rubbed her head realizing now she was herself getting a headache.. yes he was being difficult.. but she knew she had to keep her patience..
Sana placed her soup bowl beside his on the table and took a seat.. She stared down at her soup as her stomach growled.. she was feeling so hungry but also she wanted him to come and have some food..
Suddenly she saw him walk out of his room.. she looked at him nervously as he came and sat beside her.. he took the spoon and started to eat the soup silently..
Sana tried to fight back a smile but she couldnt control it.. however she preferred not to say a word as she quietly watched him enjoy his soup..

15 minutes later:
Sana walked inside the bedroom to see him already on bed ready to sleep.. she frowned as she placed the glass of water and medicine on the bedside table.. she took the thermometer to check his fever.. Sidharth tried to brush it off but Sana glared at him..
"Bohot hua tera.. mere saath ye attitude try mat kar!" Sana warned him and placed the thermometer in his ear.. he frowned but this time didn't move.. Sana checked the temperature and frowned.. fever was there but not too high to worry.. she took the medicine and glass of water and tried to get him up..
Sidharth set up on his own tiredly.. "main khaa lunga.." Sidharth took the glass of water and medicine from her hand..
Sana shook her head and walked inside the washroom to change her clothes..

Sana came out refreshed to see him trying to get some sleep.. as she tried to lie down Sidharth set up... "Shehnaaz please ja yahan se.." He snapped again..
"Nahi jaungi yahan hi rahungi.." she gave at him back..
Sidharth closed his eyes trying to not become more angry... he calmed down himself... "Sunn Shehnaaz.. guest room mein jaake so jaa.. main bimaar hoon.. mere paas rahegi toh tu bhi bimaar hojayegi.." he spoke tiredly..
"Yahin rahungi.. main woh sofa use karlungi.. lekin iss kamre se bahar nahi jaane wali.." Sana spoke determindley..
Sidharth struggled to say something as she took a pillow and headed to the sofa.. as she lied down he spoke..
"Mat kar Shehnaaz.. guest room mein jaake so jaa.. wahan par bed hein.." he spoke softly..
Sana ignored him and turned away from him facing other side.. She heard him sigh and then he spoke again.. "yahan pe aja.. Sofa pe mat so.."
Sana sat up instantly.. he ignored her stare and laid down on the bed closing his eyes.. Sana took the pillow and laid on the other side of the bed.. she turned to him and stared at him as he lay facing the other side.. She kept constantly looking at him seriously worried about the fever.. she closed her eyes willing to get some sleep.. thats when she felt him shift around and face her..
He stared at her blankly and took hold of her hand and pressed it... and again closed his eyes..
She held on his hand tightly and closed her eyes...
"Kyun Shehnaaz..." he mummured which made her open her eyes..
"Kya ?" She asked confused..
"Kyun kar rahi hai yeh sab.. mere liye yeh sab kuch bohot hi naya hai.." he kept talking softly..
"Sidharth so ja plz.. " Sana cupped his face
He shook his head.. "Sach mein Shehnaaz.. mere liye kabhi bhi kisine itni care nahi ki... yakeen hi nahi hota hai... jab bi bimaar hota hoon akele hi rehta hoon.. akele sab kuch karta hoon.." he spoke with his eyes closed..
Sana caressed his face but decided not to interrupt him..
He opened his eyes and touched her hand on his cheek and brushed a light kiss on her hand.. "Pata bhi hai tu mere liye kitni special hai.. kabhi kisiko aise apne paas aane hi nahi diya maine.. hamesha sochta rehta tha.. dil se koi mera bhi khayal rakhe.. pamper karein.." he spoke drowsily as sleep kept taking over him..
Sana smiled and kissed his hand pressing it tightly.. he may not remember his words tomorrow.. but the "special" word made her heart burst out of happiness..