Part 12- Agar Tum Saath Ho ~

Sidharth woke up all disoriented.. As he looked around he got a bad feeling that something has happened.. last night events coming back to him..
He instantly got up from the bed and rushed outside the room..
"Shehnaaz!" He called out.. he looked around but she was nowhere.. his worst fear rushed back to him at once.. no she couldnt have left again..
He rushed back to his room and checked the closet.. his feet took steps backward as he realized her clothes were gone..
She was gone..
He sat on the bed and sighed.. trying to recall what had gone wrong.. why did Shehnaaz have to be so impulsive.. why couldnt she for once speak to him about her thoughts..
More than hurt it was anger taking over him now..
He reached for his phone when he spotted a paper beside his pillow.. Sidharth quickly reached out for the letter and opened it..
"Mujhe thoda sa waqt de Sidharth.. Gussa mat hona.. Kuchh baatein hai jo tujhe karungi.. lekin Iss waqt yeh achha hoga ke main apne flat mein rahun.. Tere liye aur problems create nahi kar sakti.."
He read the rest of the letter all confused and frustrated.. why did she think all decisions had to be taken by her only..
But something had surely happened in the party last night.. he couldnt exactly guess what but he had realized her mood was fully off when he had returned back after speaking with Kushal.. Did someone say anything to upset her..
She had been crying when he had returned while Kanika was beside her..
Kanika!!
Sidharth instantly took his phone and dialled her number..
"Hello Sidharth... Kaise phone kiya?" Kanika asked
"Woh.. kuchh puchhna tha tujhse.." he replied
"Shehnaaz kahan hai..? Give her my regards.." Kanika interrupted him..
"Woh.. kuchh kaam se bahar gayi hai.." Sidharth made up an excuse.. "Achha bata kal raat jab mein gaya tha.. kuchh hua tha kya?"
"Sidharth..." Kanika sighed.. "You better ask Shehnaaz.."
So something had happened as it had guessed... "Woh nahi bataye gi.. bohot stubborn hai.. plz batao Kanika.."
Sidharth listened as Kanika informed him about last night events.. his anger grew as he realized why she had cried..
"Thanks.. I will call you later.." Sidharth cut the call and stared at the space...
He knew exactly what he had to do now..

Shehnaaz stared at her phone.. Hours had passed and there was no call from Sidharth.. And she understood he would have been really angry.. he may not even call her..
Sana rubbed her head which was throbbing nonstop.. she didn't regret her decision.. She knew at this moment she had to comeback to her own place.. the way media and everyone were doing the talks, this decision was the best for them..
Can they overcome this phase... will they break up...
Sana thought as she lay on her bed.. What if they grew more apart.. She knew she couldnt let him go.. She loved him a lot and always wanted the best of him.. This was the main reason why she felt she had to take this hasty decision.. she needed to become stronger.. overcome all her fears and insecurities..
She had to become stronger mentally.. She didn't want to hurt Sidharth with her constant mood swings.. She knew how much her behavior effected him..
These moments which she had decided to be alone was the perfect time for her to become the strong and confident girl that Sidharth loves..
Shehnaaz sat up and took her phone dialing Sidharth's number.. She frowned realizing it was switched off..
Her heart dropped.. did he really decide not to speak with her.. She understood his anger and she was ready to accept it..

She got up as the door bell rang... Sana frowned.. Shehbaaz was already out with his friends for two days on a trip.. Who could it be visiting her... was it Sidharth..
Sana rushed to the door and opened it.. indeed it was Sidharth.. her heartbeat increased as she saw him stare at her in anger.. her eyes lowered in guilt seeing the hurt in his..
Sana moved forward to hug him but he brushed her away and walked inside.. without a word he went inside her bedroom..
Sana closed the door and hesitantly followed him inside.. she could easily detect he was very angry and upset..
She walked inside and closed her door and spotted him sitting on his bed deep in some thoughts..
Sana walked towards him and sat infront of him..
They stayed quiet like this for a while.. Sana was hesitating to speak any word while waiting for him to say his thoughts..
Finally he spoke..
"Shehnaaz ek baat batao.. Iss relationship mein kya tum akeli ho ya main bhi hoon.."
Sana frowned..."Matlab...?"
"Kya sirf tum pyaar mein ho?? Main nahin?? Mujhe ab ye lagta hai ki tumein mujhpe koi trust nahi hain..."
Sana shook her head instantly... "Aise mat bol.. mujhe koi doubt nahi hai.. I know you love me.. "
Sidharth sat down on the floor and interrupted her talks.. "agar pata hai toh mujhse baatein kyun chhupati ho.. Kanika se puchhna pada mujhe kal raat aisa kya hua ki tu upset hogayi.. Tum kyun nahi bolti.. Agar mujhe bata deti toh wahi muh band kar deta logon ka"
Sana looked away feeling guilty... maybe he was right.. she should have shared her problems with him..
"Maine bas..." Sana hesitated.. "Isiliye nahi boli ke tu upset na ho jaye.. wahan pe saare tere friends hai.. main nahi chahti thi ki meri wajah se tu unse gussa ho..."
Sana tried to touch his face but he brushed away her hand in anger..
"Bohot hogaya Shehnaaz.. logon ne bol diya ke you use me.. you need me for fame.. toh kya yeh baat sach hogayi?? Mujhpe koi trust nahi hai kya? Woh log jo bhi soche isse humein kya.. Kyun chale aayi yahan?? Ek beykaar sa letter likh diya aur sorry bol diya.. main nahi hota hurt?? Mujhe kuchh feel nahi hota??"
Sana silently cried as he continued to outburst.. she had no courage to interrupt him the way he was questioning she could clearly see the hurt in his eyes.. the agony on his face..
He was literally shaking as he spoke, as he lost control on his emotions..
It reminded her of his breakdown in Big boss house.. the pain which they had gone through was repeating again..
This time more intense.. and it was paining her heart seeing him like this..
Despite his protests she shifted closer and tried to hug him but he kept rejecting her touch...
"Ek kaam karte hein.. break up kar hi lete hain.." Sidharth snapped at her..
Sana broke into sobs this time as she heard his words.. she shook her head..."Nahi... Nahi Sidharth.. plzz main nahi reh sakti tere bina.."
"Jhoot hai yeh.. agar nahi reh sakti toh iss tara chhod ke nahi aati.. maine repeatedly bola kal raat ko.. Shehnaaz please mat jaana.. Tumne mujhe hurt kiya.."
Sana shook her head trying to explain to him but he wasnt ready to listen to her..
"Pata nahi tujhe bhi kyun lagta hai mujhe koi farak nahi padta.. main bhi hurt hota hoon.. bohot zyada pyaar hogaya tujhse..." he pointed at his heart... "yahan pe bohot dard hota hai jab tu mujhe trust nahi karti hai... Haan nahi bolta kuchh.. kabhi aisa pyaar hua hi nahin.. Mujhe nahi aata bol ke jatana.. Isiliye sabke saamne kuchh nahi bolta..." he strugged through his own words.. "Pata nahi kya karun.. tere bina neend nahi aati.. kuchh kar bhi nahi sakta.. yeh attachment khatam hi nahi hoti..."
"Sidharth aise mat bol... mere liye bhi same hai feelings.. bohot pyaar karti hoon.." he finally let her hug him.. Sana hugged him tightly as she cried.. but he made no move to return her hug... It was as if he was ready to let her go.. she feared.. what if he came to say goodbye..
What if he walks away..
Sidharth gently pushed her away and started to pace around the room..
Sana stopped crying and wiped her tears.. no way she would let him leave.. he cant leave her..
Sidharth stopped pacing and once again set infront of her.. he seemed more settled and calm now but it didint lessen her worry..
"Ab bata.. kyun chale aayein yahan..?" He questioned..
Sana hesitated.. she willed herself to be calm and rational.. "Sidharth jo tu soch raha hai waisa kuchh nahi hai.. mujhe pata hai tu mujhse pyaar karta hai.. Lekin main bhi chahti hoon ke tu samjhe meri kuch inseurities hai..."
Sana rocked as she tried to continue her talks.. "Life mein zyaada pyaar nahi mila.. Tu ne jo itna pyaar aur care diya mujhe..bohot darr lagta hai ke kahin woh...." she stopped not wanting to state the possibility...
"Media and kuchh log tujhe target karr rahe hain meri wajah se.. Main bas yehi chahti thi ke main kuchh din akele rehke apni insecurities se deal karlun.. Apne aap ko strong karlun.. isiliye aayi.. koi aur reason nahi hai.. please samjh Sidharth.."
Sidharth felt his frustration rise again.. "Shehnaaz saath rehke bhi yeh ho sakta hai.. tujhe lagta hai main tujhe support nahi karunga?? Ek kaam kar.. statement likh ke de de kya post kardun media ke liye.. Sab abhi ke abhi public kardete hain.."
Sana frowned as her own anger rose.. why was he not understanding her.. "Sidharth over mat kar!! Maine iss baare mein kuchh nahi bola.. mujhe bhi pata hai media mein abhi kuchh statement dene ki zaroorat nahi hain.. Tu meri baat samajhta kyun nahi hai!" She shouted in frustration..
Sidharth ran a hand in his hair as he sighed..
"Theek hai..alag rehlenge.. jo tujhe chahiye wahi hoga.. mujhe ab koi farak nahi padta.." Sidharth stood up and stared down at her in his own misery.. but still trying to act all unbothered..
"Theek hai.. Bhaad mein ja tu!! Break up karle.. mujhe bhi koi farak nahi padta.."
Sidharth shook his head.. "Shehnaaz.. tum..." he struggled on words..
Sana got up instantly and hugged him tightly..." Sorry sorry.... Break up cancel.. Please mujhe chod ke mat jaa Sidharth.."
Sidharth sighed and slowly disentangled her from him.. Without a word he turned around and left a broken Sana behind..
Sana cried and cried her heart out... She wished she didn't have the outburst and hurt him.. infact they both have been hurting eachother with the words spoken out of pain..
Sana cleared her tears.. she wouldnt give up.. Sidharth was only and only hers forever.. She would make herself strong mentally and ready for any hurdle which came their way.. and most importantly she would make herself his biggest strength..
Sana sat on the floor as she stared at the space.. her head snapped up as the door opened and Sidharth walked inside..
Her heart skipped a beat seeing him back.. he looked calm and composed.. but still she hesitated to approch him..
Sidharth avoided her gaze and sat on the bed taking off his shoes.. "Bohot der ho gayi hai.. mujhe drive nahi karna.. sirf isiliye waapas ayaa hoon.. kuchh aur mat soch na..."
Sana stared at him as he settled on the bed and closed his eyes..
She smiled widely as her heart sang with a rising hope..
Maybe things will be alright...

**********************************
Precap:

Sana bit her nails as she watched live interview of Sidharth on Pinkvilla..
"So as you guys can see we are live with Sidharth Shukla.. First thing first Sidharth i will straight jump into hot news.. Sidharth and Shehnaaz gill had a fight and now friendship is over.. Infact Shehnaaz has moved on from being your roommate.. This is the statement on every news today... Any clarity you wish to give on this?"
"Rumors only! Nothing has happened between us we are exactly same as we had been inside.."
Sana relaxed hearing his words..
"But then.. regarding sana no longer being roommate that is true only because we are doing slight change in arrangements..
She has offered me to become her roommate..."

Note: Hi lovelies! I am back with a new update.. and hope todays part makes everyone happy.. i shall keep my promise of making it go with a beautiful flow..
Really appreciate the love you all give me
If you love todays part please VOTE and COMMENT :)

Much love
MISSY