Part 13- Chocolate Kisses <3

Next morning:
"Haan Shehbaaz bol.." Sana picked up as her brother called..
"Shehnaaz mein aaj bhi bahar rahunga.. kuchh kaam hai.. mere dost ke ghar pe rukunga.. theek hai.." Shehbaaz informed her..
"Haan theek hai byee.." Sana bid bye to her brother..
She sighed seeing Sidharth back to his grumpy self.. After their arguement yesterday she had almost thought he would walk away from her..
But he had suprised her by sticking around.. eventhough he was ignoring her he was not leaving..
"Sidharth.. baat karni hai ya nahi.." Sana asked as she stared at him while he lay on bed with his eyes closed..
They had breakfast in silence.. and since they didn't have much to do around he was back on bed ready to sleep..
Her frustration rose as he refused to give an answer.. Sana got on the bed and leaned towards him as she slowly shifted on top of him.. she felt him go tense for a second and he relaxed..
She ran her hand down on his face softly but yet he kept his eyes closed..
She trailed her finger down his neck to his chest and loosened the button when he took hold of her hand and stopped her..
Sidharth opened his eyes and shook his head.. "Mat kar.."
Sana frowned getting upset with his indifferent behavior.. "bhaad mein jaa tu!!" She snapped at him and got up from the bed.. In her anger she made her way out the room while closing the door with a bang...

Mature scenes included:
Sana sensed as Sidharth walked inside the kitchen while she was busy whisking the melted choclate
"Kya bana rahi hai???" Sidharth asked casually..
Sana ignored him and continued with her work.. she felt him shift closer and stand behind her.. she tried to concentrate on her task as he leaned towards her..
"Ey moti.. bata.. kya bana rahi hai.." he questioned again while placing his chin on her shoulder..
"Cake banane wali thi tere liye.. taaki tera mood theek hojaye.." Sana took a break from stirring the ingrediants and leaned on him.. he strengthened his hold and caressed her face with his lips..
Sana turned around as her heart started to beat wildly seeing the look of passion and hunger in his eyes.. the way his eyes reflected the wanting matched the feeling which was rising in hers..
She closed her eyes as he leaned towards her thinking he was about to kiss.. when there was no touch she opened her eyes to see him lean further and bring the melted choclate bowl closer.. he dipped his finger inside and brough it towards her..
He applied a coat of choclate on her lips while staring in her eyes intensely.. Sana felt her knees go weak with just one passionate look from him..
He grabbed hold of her waist and brought her towards him and kissed her ravishing lips..
She reciprocated the kiss by placing her hands on his neck pulling him closer as he leaned down further.. She could feel he was aroused as the sexual wanting grew between them.. the same way her whole body was on fire in need of feeling him..
He always managed to bring out the hidden want n passion inside her which made her feel bold and show the same feeling as he does.. she wanted to give him the pleasure which he manages to give her every moment..
She broke the kiss and stared back at him reflecting the feeling of need in his eyes.. hurriedly she took off his shirt almost breaking the buttons..
She dipped her finger in the choclate and ran her fingers on his neck.. he hissed as she bent down and bit on his neck.. slowly taking on the choclate remaining on skin..
"Shehnaaz..." he whispered...
She gasped as he took hold of her hair and pulled her back.. Not too rough just enough for her to go wild in wanting..
He crashed his lips back on her.. ravishing her soft lips passionately..
Soon they freed themselves from the remaining clothes..
He lifted her in his arms and placed her on the counter as she pulled him closer while wrapping her legs around him..
She gasped feeling his hot skin touch hers.. always loving the feel of it..
He bit on her lip and he started to make love to her totally giving into the feeling of desire and want..
"Shehnaaz.. waapas chal mere saath.." he dragged the words as he ran his lips on neck.. showering seductive kisses making her go crazy in need..
"Nahi..... aaahhh... kameene!!" Sana gasped as he bit on her neck... she tried to frown at him but he had a devilish smile on his face as he took hold of her lips and kissed her in burning passion..
Her shouts matched his cries as they together reached the oblivion.. Sana hugged him as she tried to calm down her raising heartbeat.. He himself was out of breath as he slowly detached from her...
"Toh tu nahi jaayegi waapas mere saath.." Sidharth complained..
Sana sighed.. "mat kar Sidharth.. abhi ladai nahi karni mujhe.."
Sana walked towards him and cupped his face.."Main hoon tere saath.. kyun itna soch raha hai.." she kissed his cheek and felt him relax instantly..
"Chalo lets have a bath.." he instantly smiled as she dragged him inside the room..

At evening:
Sana bit her nails as she watched live interview of Sidharth on Pinkvilla..
"So as you guys can see we are live with Sidharth Shukla.. First thing first Sidharth i will straight jump into hot news.. Sidharth and Shehnaaz gill had a fight and now friendship is over.. Infact Shehnaaz has moved on from being your roomate.. This is the statement on every news today... Any clarity you wish to give on this?"
"Rumors only! Nothing has happened between us we are exactly same as we had been inside.."
Sana relaxed hearing his words..
"But then.. regarding sana no longer being roommate that is true only because we are doing slight change in arrangements..
She has offered me to become her roommate..."
Sana gasped hearing his words... she rubbed her head wondering whether he lost his mind or not.. she shook her head wondering what made him come up with such statement now..

2 hours later:
"Kyun bola aisa??" Sana questioned as he walked inside her apartment..
"Haan toh aur kya bolun.. tune toh mana hi kar diya waapas aane se.." he replied while taking a seat on sofa..
Sana huffed in frustration.. "Sidharth! Yahan pe Shehbaaz bhi hai..."
"Haan toh kya problem hai.. usse toh koi problem nahi hogi mere yahaan rehne se..."
"Aur haan..." he continued.. "mental health ka achhe se dhyaan rakhna.. isiliye na you came here... main yahan chup chaap reh lunga... "
"Mazak mat uda!" She pointed her finger at him..
Sana pouted as he pulled her down in his arms and hugged her.. he ran his hands on her hair softly... "Mazak nahi uda raha.. sach mein mujhe teri fikar hai.. isiliye aisa bola.. tu har baat pe overthinking karti hai.. mujhe pata hai agar akeli rehegi toh tu mujhe aur zyaada miss karegi.." he pulled her nose playfully.. "bhool gayi kaise bimaar hogayi thi big boss house mein jab main nahi tha..."
Sana felt guilt hit her as she recalled the painful moment she had spent when he had to go away.. literally she had fallen sick while missing him.. how could she really cope up staying away from him...
He grew more serious.. "waise hi mera haal hai ab..isiliye bola gandi waali attachement hogayi hai tere saath..tujhe akela nahi chhodunga.." he tried to make her understand...
"Par log.. tere baare mein galat baat kar rahe hain meri wajah se.. " She told him sadly.. the biggest reason why she felt she had to stay in her place..
"Bolne do jise bol na.. humein kya.. maine waada kiya tha na.. zindagi bar tere saath hi rahunga.. "
Sana looked up at him.."humesha??"
He leaned down and gave a small kiss.."haan humesha.."

Sana freshened up and made her way out of the room ready to sleep..
However she grew confused as she saw Sidharth pacing around in worry..
"Ab kya hua Sidharth..?" Sana questioned..
He stopped pacing and looked back at her.. his eyes filled with worry..
"Shehnaaz...mujhe abhi yaad ayaa.. aaj.. i forgot to use... condom.." Sidharth informed her worriedly..
Sana tensed for a minute but forced a smile on her face.. she walked up to him and cupped his face and rubbed it softly..."Haan toh theek hai.. i am on pill.."
He relaxed... He places a kiss on her forehead lovingly.. "phir theek hai.. i was so worried.. abhi koi complication aayi toh.. abhi itne din bhi nahi hue humein bahar nikalke.. i was so worried.." He hugged her as she rubbed his back and smiled...
Sana ran her hand on his chest as Sidharth slept beside her peacefully..
She couldnt sleep.. instead a new worry had now tookover in her mind..
She had lied to him today.. she couldnt bring up herself to tell the truth..

She had forgotten to take pill since yesterday...

************************************

Note:
Hi lovelies! Sorry this time i couldnt update faster.. sadly i had fallen sick so couldnt do any writing..
Please do VOTE and COMMENT if you like the part.. i couldnt prepare a precap sorry but will update next part soonish :)

Much love
MISSY