Part 11- Aaj jaane ki zid na karo.....

Sana woke up and instantly sat up looking for Sidharth.. Since he was not in the room she frowned wondering how come he had woken up so early..
What if he was still upset about fixed winner news.. The statement she had given out in support of him...She wondered if it was out by now...
Sana freshened up and instantly rushed out of the room.. Sidharth came out of the dinning area as he saw her instantly..
"Good morning baby..." he hugged her tightly which made Sana blush.. She wondered how come he was in a good mood today..
"Good morning bebu.." Sana tiptoed and gave me a small peck on his lips.. "kya hua aaj tu bada khush lag raha hai..?"
Sidharth instantly changed the topic.."Chal tujhe bhook lagi hogi.. maine tere liye breakfast banaya hai.. aajaa"
Sana followed him inside with a big smile on her face.. The way he pampered her melted her heart so many time.. would she ever get tired of this.. she never thought someone could love her this much..
Sana scanned around as she took a seat.. She gasped seeing the amount of work he had done on presentation of breakfast.. and adding to it so many items prepared..
Sana giggled and ran towards him.. she sat on his lap and hugged him tightly.. "Sidhaaaarth!! Tu kitna pyaara hai... mera baby....i love you..." Sana showered sweet kisses on his face as he tried hard not to smile..
"Haan haan theek hai.. abhi breakfast bhi karlo.." He tried to push away..Sana giggled and finally let him go.. she took her seat and started on with breakfast..
"Achha hai.. tera mood bhi aaj sahi hai.." Shehnaaz replied.. "Aaj kuch hua kya.. ?" She inquired..
"Woh kya haina.. maine dekha kisine interview de diya mere support mein.." Sidharth teased her..
Sana stopped eating and looked at him nervously.. "Tu gussa toh nahi hai na??"
Sidharth chuckled.. "Gussa kyun?? Achha laga mujhe dekh kar.."
Sana blushed with his words.. she instantly took her phone and checked the article he had shared with her..
"Achha hua maine bol diya.. ab log positively likhenge tere liye.."
"Ruko..." he took hold of her injured hand and scanned it.."ab theek hai na haath.. dard hai kya.."
Sana smiled..."nahi hain dard.. ab theek hai.. mere bebu ne jo ilaaj kiya tha, achha hona hi tha"
They got interrupted as his phone rang.. Sidharth took his phone and realized it was his manager.. He took the call and put on speaker while he ate..
"Haan madhu bolo.."
"Sidharth.. Your statement is now published.. reponse achha hai.. fans are supporting you and media portals too.."
Sana took a breath of relief and smiled at him..
"Lekin Shehnaaz ne jo statement diya.. usko twist karr rahe hai media.. pata nahi kyun.. kuch comments hai jaise ki she is overdoing to remain in your good books.. Sidharth ki personal PR hai Shehnaaz.. apna koi stand nahi.. kuch medias ne aise report kar diya.."
Sidharth got tensed.. he instantly removed the call from speaker and spoke to madhu.."Madhu share her articles from my social media too.. Dont let the matter get negative..Kuch aur posts daal dete hain to distract everyone..
theek hai... bye..."
Sidharth cut the call and looked at Sana who was eating her breakfast in silence.. from her face he could see she was clearly dissapointed and upset..
"Shehnaaz.. ignore kar de baby.. kuch logo ko sab kuch negative hi dikhta hai.." Sidharth took hold of her hand and rubbed it gently..
"Pata nahi kyun.. kuchh achhi baat bi bol deti hoon toh negative ho jaati hain.." Sana replied to him sadly..
They cleared out plates in total silence.. Sidharth constantly looked at Sana but she stayed silent..

15 minutes later:

"Sidharth mat kar!! Dur rahe.." Sana pushed him away as he laid down beside her on the bed..
"Nahi rahunga.. karlo jo karna hai.." He held her tightly and stared down at her smiling..
Sana avoided his gaze and sighed.. She was so happy in morning and one news it took to ruin her mood..
"Sidharth maine kuch galat kaha kya? Sab mere pe kyun chadte hai??" Sana complained sadly..
"Kuch logon ko problem hai ki tu mere saath hai.. Ab unki problem hai humein kya..Tu chill kar na.." he tried to console her lovingly while pinching her cheeks.. Sana smiled despite of being in a bad mood.. "Bebu tu hamesha aise hi mujhe pamper kara kar. "
"Hamesha??? Ab har roz ye nahi hoga.." he teased her..
Sana tried to protest but he leaned down and kissed her which made her quiet.. he teased her lips while pulling her close..
Sana sighed and gave into the kiss.. She ran her hand in his hair while he trailed his lips down her neck..
She was lost in the moment with him..
However in the back of her mind one thought kept troubling her..
Sidharth tu rahega na hamesha mere saath?