2?

Jungkook was visiting his parents. Taehyung wasn't with him, he also visited his.

Jungkook got in his house, being greeted by his brother who hugs him tight.
"I missed you, little baby" Jimin says, earning a slap on the chest.
"I'm not little, and we like met yesterday" The younger replies, making his older brother chuckle. They then walked inside the living room, seeing their parents who had big smiles on as they saw their youngest child.

Jungkook hugged his parents, kissing their cheeks after.
"I missed you, Mommy and Daddy" He says, sitting down opposite of his parents.
"We missed you too, Jimin! Prepare some juices and foods please!" His mother said, shouting for her older son who's inside the kitchen.
"Okay!" Jimin shouted back, going back in the living room with a tray. The older placed down the tray, going to his seat beside his father.

"So, baby, how are you?" His mother asks, sipping her juice as she stared at her son.
"I'm okay, Taehyungie hyung treats me good" Jungkook says, suddenly remembering what happened yesterday morning.
"Mommy, Daddy, I had another headache yesterday morning, it hurts like hell" He says, making his parents and brother to look at him worried.
"Maybe you forgot to take your medicine" His father said, concern laced in his voice.
"Maybe your right, Dada, it was still morning that time" Jungkook says, getting one cook and eating it.

"Maybe you should go and have the doctor check on your condition, maybe be knows" His mother suggested, putting down her juice.
"Maybe, okay, tomorrow it is then" Jungkook says, picking his juice up and sipping small from it.

"So, how was your day?" Taehyung asks, arms wrapped around his boyfriend.
"It's okay, Mommy and daddy me to have a check up tomorrow"

"Can I come?"
"No"