5?

Jungkook lays down on his bed, he had woken up feeling sick. He just threw up awhile ago, his boyfriend was in the kitchen that time so he didn't know. He got startled by the door opening, and was met with Taehyung who had a big grin on.
"Baby, I thought you had already changed? Why are you still in bed?" The older says, sitting down beside the younger on the bed. He had just noticed how Jungkook looked.

He was pale, lips are chapped, and he was slightly shaking.
"H-hyungie, can you turn the AC down" The younger stutters, the older turned the AC down and sat back down to the bed.
"Hey baby, we only have one hour left to go. Get change" Taehyung system, smiling and kissing the younger's head. He felt how hot the younger's head was, so that's why he was looking like a burrito, he was sick.
"Oh my poor, princess, do you want me to stay home?" The older says, giving the younger a sympathetic look.

"You could go to school, hyungie, you've already changed" Jungkook says, voice hoarse as his throat was dry.
"It's okay, baby, and I wouldn't leave my pumpkin alone sick" Taehyung says, caressing the younger's rosy and hot cheek(not that kind of cheek everybody 😂😂).
"Actually, I made soup, I don't know why in the morning but I'm glad I did" The older says, before kissing the younger's forehead and going out of the room.

A few minutes later, the older got back but now with a tray of foods. He placed it down on the bedside table, helping the younger to sit up. Jungkook was still wrapped with his blanket, but Taehyung didn't mind, it made him more cute. The older grabbed the water, helping the younger drink it.

"I'll take care of you until you get better, little baby"