12?

"Why are you crying, Jimin? What happened?" Mrs Jeon says, eyes looking between the doctor and her son. This just made Jimin burst into tears more, he couldn't talk, he can't believe it. The doctor sighs, looking at them with a sympathetic look.
"You're son's condition is getting worse, he hasn't been taking his pills, it got his condition worse. Also, Mr and Mrs Jeon, I'm sorry to say this, but your son has fall into coma" The doctor says, making the parents to freeze.
"C-coma, n-no, it can't b-be, n-no" Mrs Jeon said, staring at the unconscious Jungkook.

She then fell on her knees, breaking down as her husband crouches down to her height.
"NO! Why!" She screams, the Kims just stared at the family with sadness.

Mrs Jeon sat down beside her son's bed, holding onto the boy's hand as she had it near her lips.
"Baby, didn't I told you to take care of yourself? Now look, you're here, unconscious. Your Taehyungie hyung will get mad of you for not taking care of yourself" She says, chuckling bitterly.
"You should've listened to me, my little baby. Please fight, okay? For Mommy, for Jiminie hyung, for Mr and Mrs Kim and for Daddy, please baby" She says, tears already falling down her cheeks.

Taehyung opens his eyes, bright light was hitting it. He looks around, he sees people in white dresses and shirts. They also had wings, and the place was all white. He looks at his body, seeing that he also had the same clothes, he reached for his bach, feeling the fluffy feathers of what he assumed as his wings.
"Where am I?" He says, getting startled by an angel who approached him.
"You're in heaven" The angel said, smiling.

This made Taehyung's eyes widen, where was Jungkook?