8?

(I don't know about the song, but I love it 🤣🤣)

"W-what?" Jungkook says, suddenly losing his appetite. He puts his spoon done, looking at what he thought would be his ex boyfriend today.
"No, baby, I didn't mean the like that" Taehyung says, grabbing the younger's hand and intertwining it together. The older made him look at his eyes, giving him a boxy smile.
"You know baby, I love you, right?" The older asks, making the younger to nod with a confused expression.

"I met you when we younger, you were a little baby while I was a 2 year old. I can talk while all you could do was babble, I could walk while all you could do was crawl. You were so cute and I was too young to know that I literally fell in love with you. You know, if we didn't meet, I wouldn't know what I'll be doing right now. Jiminie hyung is so protective of you that he doesn't let other boys get close to you and only let's me be the one to get close to you. I swear when I saw you again, that's when I was 18, I felt the same thing I felt when I was a child. Then I asked you to be mine, you accepted, the most memorable time I've had. You moved in with me, we continued to love each other, sometimes fighting but always having a way to fix it. I have been thinking on removing my name as your boyfriend and changing it to you husband, so baby, will you marry me?"

Jungkook couldn't believe it, this is making him have happy tears. He tried to talk, but he doesn't trust his voice so he just nodded. The older smiles, slipping the ring in his finger. They kissed, hearing some claps and cheers in the background.

"I love you"

"I love you too, hyung"