6?

Jungkook fell asleep after awhile of giggling and playing with his boyfriend. Taehyung was glad he managed to make the younger happy even if he was sick, he's glad he was the reason he's happy and laughing. He kissed the younger's forehead, smiling at his sleeping state. He kissed the younger's nose before he let darkness take over him.

Taehyung woke up to a loud ringing of what he assumes as a phone. He opened one eyes and looks for the source to see that his phone was the one that was ringing. He felt Jungkook moving around and whimpering, so he quickly answered the call.

"Hey fucker! It's morning! Where is my brother and you bitch?! You better not be doing something"

"Hey! You said its morning, why are you screaming?!" Taehyung whisper shouts, looking down and smiling as he saw that Jungkook was still asleep.

"Well, where are you guys? You and Jungkook didn't came yesterday"

"Well, my baby is sick yesterday, I think he still is and no one would take care of him here"

"Wh--"

"I said not to shout, Jungkook's still asleep"

"Okay sorry, see if he's still sick"

Taehyung did so, putting his palm on the younger's forehead to feel it still hot but just a little.

"He still is"

"You go to school, I'll tell Mom to go there and take care of him"

"Okay, but I still didn't change"

"Well, it's still 6 am, so you have time"

"Okay"

He ended the call, looking at his baby and kissing his forehead. He stood up, making sure that the duvet was covering Jungkook. He walked out of the bedroom and walked down stairs to cook food for the younger.

Taehyung gets back to the bedroom, seeing Jungkook who's sat up in the bed and was covered with the duvet. He's clearly still half asleep, his eyes was closed.
"Baby, I'm gonna go to school, okay?" The older says, earning a sleepy nod.
"Y-yes, hy-hyungie" Jungkook replied, stuttering as he was still tired.

"Eomma will be looking after you"