10?

Hearing this made Jungkook freeze. His smile fell, but he later put it back.
"Hyungie, that's rude, don't say something like that. You're just trying to tease me because I'm in a state like this, don't jinx something like that it might happen. Right, Mommy? He's just joking? Taehyung hyung's okay, he's in a different room, alive and good. You guys are joking with me, give me my phone I'll call him" Jungkook says, voice cracking at the end. He snatches his brother's phone, going straight to contacts and looking for his boyfriend's number.

He dialled it, and waits for it to be answered.

"Hi, it's Taehyung, I'm kinda busy right now, call later, bye!"

"Maybe he's still resting, he's okay, hyung, right? He's okay?" Jungkook says, looking at his family who started crying.
"Why are you guys crying? He's okay, we're gonna get married and then have kids like what he promised me" The youngest said, being hugged by his brother.
"Shh, shh, it's okay" Jimin says, rubbing his back. Jungkook giggles, pushing his brother's chest a little.
"I'll smack you, hyung, if I get out of this room and asked for his room number and saw him all good and alive" The younger said as his family continued to cry.
"Jungkookie, I'm really sorry" His father said, biting his lips as he wipes his tears.

"Stop saying sorry, Taehyungie hyung is okay, he's in a different room, waiting for me. He's okay, he's alive and good, he's okay, he's a--"Jungkook cuts himself off, breaking into tears.
"H-he promised to grow old with me, he should be alive, you guys are just joking" The younger mutters as he cries, gripping onto his brother's shirt.
"He's okay, you guys aren't believing what I say, he's okay, he's waiting for me right now" Jungkook says, starting to hit his brother's chest as he sobbed louder. Jimin just hugged his brother, continuing to rub his back as he didn't care about the light hits.

"He's okay, why are you guys like this?"