11?

Jungkook stares at the coffin in front of him. He didn't show any emotion, which worries the people around. The death of his fiance really took a toll on him, he wasn't the same. Taehyung's parents was being comforted by his parents, while all he did was just stare at the coffin that had his fiance inside. Jimin noticed this, sighing and sitting down beside the younger.
"Jungkook?" He says, but it fell to deaf ears as the younger just stayed motionless.

"Hey, I kn--" The older was cut off by the younger who looked at him.
"I'm okay, I know he's happy up there, hyung, I just need some space" Jungkook says, his voice was monotone and his eyes didn't show the sparkles it had. The younger stood up, feeling his surrounding spin. He didn't pay much attention to this, he didn't care about his health anymore. His nose started bleeding and he fell down with his surroundings turning black.

The Kims stopped crying, gasping as they heard the loud thud. Jimin ran to the boy, crouching down and turning him around. The boy was unconscious, and looked pale. Their parents ran to them, panicking.
"What happened?!" Mrs Jeon asks, looking at Jimin who shakes his head.
"I don't know, he just stood up and I noticed he's stumbling, I didn't know. Let's rush him to the hospital" Jimin says, picking the boy up bridal style.

The Jeons and Kims walked inside the room, seeing Jungkook who's connected to machines that helps him stay alive.
"Taehyung's gone, what will happen if he also does?" Mrs Kim asks, sniffling as she stared at the boy her son loved so much.
"I don't know, I still don't want him to go" Mrs Jeon said, biting her lips. Just then, Jimin walked, eyes red as tears fell down his cheeks. A doctor walked in, which Jimin was with, he had a sad look.

"What happened, doc?"

(What will happen to Jungkook?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]