3?

Jungkook arrived at the hospital, paying the cab driver and going out. He stared at it, breathing deep before he started walking inside.

As he got inside, he saw the people that talks with the nurses, some was sitting down and some was talking to each other. He continued walking until he reaches his doctor's office. His knock three times, hearing a 'come in' before going in. He was met with his doctor who was looking at files. The doctor looked up, smiling at him before motioning to sit down at the chair in front of him.

"So, you're back, Jungkookie... What happened?" The older asks, getting a clipboard.
"Dr Shin, it's just, my head started hurting again...like it been months" The younger says, biting his lips, nervous.
"Mhhm...maybe you need stronger pills now, here" The doctor says, getting a some pills.
"You'll just be taking this once a day, after lunch, okay? This is a much stronger medicine, you taking this three times will just cause a very severe migraine" The doctor continued, Jungkook nodding as he understood.

"Also, buy some painkillers for you headaches, okay? Go back here if this medicine doesn't work"

Jungkook got back to his and Taehyung's apartment. As he got in, he was met by a worried older.
"Baby! I thought you got lost" The older says, hugging his baby.
"Hyung, I told you, I had a checkup" The younger says, giggling as he hugs the older's neck. He jumped on the older, legs around the waist and arms around the neck. Taehyung closed the door by the use of his foot, walking to the living room.

"So, what happened at your checkup?" The older asks, the younger on his lap.
"I was just given some medicines for my migraines, just that" The younger lied, he didn't want to but he needs to.
"Oh okay" Taehyung says, nuzzling his head on the younger's shoulder.