13?

"Wait, but why am I here? My boyfriend, where is he? Is he okay?" Taehyung says, panicking as he couldn't find Jungkook.
"Taehyung, I cannot tell you what's happening to him right now, you'll find out about it eventually. He's okay but he's not doing well after you died" The angel said, patting the other's shoulder.
"Then if he's not doing well, shouldn't I be going back there?" Taehyung says, his voice was cracking.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung, but even if you go back, you're body is already buried. And the God already chose you to be his gatekeeper"

A month later...

Jimin walks in the room that he knew too well now, the room his brother has been staying in for afew whole month now. He chuckles bitterly, placing the flowers and balloons that he got for Jungkook. He sat down at the chair next to the bed, grabbing his brother's warm hand that indicates he's still alive. He puts it near his mouth, kissing it as he stared at the unconscious boy.
"Hey baby, it's been a month now, shouldn't you be awake by now? You know, Mom and Dad misses you, along with Mr and Mrs Kim, they said you should be awake or they won't buy you banana milk. I miss my energetic little brother, the one who'll play even if he's a teenager now, the one who makes me smile when I'm stressed.

I miss your cuddles, Ggukie, I miss your kiths, is that what you call it? You know if your boyfriend was here, he would give you kisses all over your face until it makes you wake up. Wake up now, okay? We all miss you" Jimin says, kissing the younger's hand again. The door then opened, revealing a puffy eyed Mrs Jeon.
"Mom? Did you cry again? You know if Jungkook's awake, he'll give you an angry pout about you crying because of him" Jimin says, chuckling as his mother rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, Jimin, don't be like that, now I miss his pouty face"