9?

It's been a few months since the couple got engaged. They were already planning on their wedding, going here and there just for it to be perfect. Jungkook still goes to the doctor's on secret, he still doesn't want the older to know.

The two was on their way to check their suits, they were smiling very widely. As Taehyung drives, a swerving car was seen in his sight. He panics, he needs to save Jungkook. He swerved the car around, sighing in relief that it avoided the car. But he wasn't lucky, they were going straight to a wall. He unbuckles his belt, using his body to cover Jungkook. They hit the wall and everything turned black after that.

Jungkook woke up to a bright light. He sat up, feeling like his head was heavy. He looks around the room, seeing his parents and Jimin. They all had a sad expression on, confusing him, what's happening?
"Jungkook... " His mother said, her voice was concerned. The said male looked at her with confusion.
"What's happening, Mommy?" He asks, raising his brow. Her mother bit her lips, grabbing his hand and caressing it.
"Baby, I'm sorry" She says, confusing Jungkook more.

"For what?" The youngest said, feeling the tension inside the room.
"Jungkookie, please be calm when you hear this, okay?" His father then said, which got him frustrated more.
"Okay? What really is happening? I want to see Taehyungie hyung now" He said, about to stand up when he felt his brother's hand on his shoulder.
"Jungkook, that's the reason we are stopping you, we are trying to make you calm" Jimin says, kissing the top of his head.

"What really is happening, just tell me, please" The youngest pleads, looking at the three.

"Jungkook, he's gone, Taehyung's gone, I'm sorry, baby. He couldn't survive his injuries, I'm really sorry"