15?

Taehyung stares at the gate, he was doing his work as a gatekeeper. The angel, whom he found out was named Hoseok, approaches him.
"Hey Taehyung" The angel said, smiling as usual. The said male looked back at him, giving back a smile.
"What happened?" The younger asks, raising one of his brow.
"You'll be so happy to see this new angel, you know him very well" Hoseok says, his smile growing more wider.

"Okay, who is it, hyung?" Taehyung groans, resting his head on his hand.
"You just have to wait, he still down there, they'll be coming up soon" The angel said, chuckling. He sat down in one of the clouds, also resting his head on his hand.
"Okay, then, let's wait"

"Mom, I can't" Jimin says, shakily holding onto his brother's cold hand.
"I'm really sorry, Jimin, but it's for the sake of Jungkook, he needs to rest" Mrs Jeon says, even if her choice of words hurt her. All of them was inside the room, doctor, nurses, Mr and Mrs Kim, her husband and son. They were all saying their last message to the still unconscious boy who's life will be taken away after they're done.
"You were the son-in-law I've always loved, the boy that would giggle everytime I scold your boyfriend. Jungkook, it's a shame that you and Taehyung didn't get married, didn't give me any grandchildren, but I guess you'll be happy up there. See if my son is there, if not then you know where he is" Mr Kim says, earning small chuckles from all the people inside.

Their message was done after a good 30 minutes and it was time. They were now all full on crying, the nurses and doctor just stared at them with sympathy. Jimin hugged his brother one last time, crying as he kissed his hand.

"Be happy up there, bubs, I love you"