4?

Jungkook massages his head, it was hurting again. He still didn't take his medicine, so that's why. Taehyung noticed his boyfriend, seeing his pained expression.
"Want me to help, baby?" The older asks, the younger nodding. He approaches the younger, going behind the couch and started massaging his boyfriend's head.
"Why does you head keep hurting?" Taehyung asks, the younger's eyes widening.

"Oh, uh, maybe because of school, yeah, school" Jungkook lied, sighing quietly as the older believed it.
"Yeah, maybe because of school, you're almost graduating so that's why" The older says, kissing the top of the younger's head and massaging it at the same time.
"Hyung, how does being a senior student feel?" Jungkook asks, he was a junior, he's afraid that being a senior would be worse.

"It's hard, baby" The older replies, chuckling as he heard the younger gasp.
"Well, I'll just deal with it" Jungkook says, giggling. The older kisses his neck, peppering his face with kisses too.
"That tickles" He says, laughing and falling down his side on the couch. Taehyung immediately goes to the front and then started tickling the younger. This continued on for a few minutes until Jungkook told the older to stop.

"I'm gonna go pee" The younger says, standing up and going to the bathroom. Of course he lied, he's head was hurting very much and he really needs the medicine now. He got the pill bottle, putting one on his hand and taking it dry. He sticks his tongue out, tasting the bitter taste of it.
"Well, I have to deal with it" He says to himself before going out.

"Done?" Jungkook was met by his boyfriend who was literally in front of the bathroom door.
"You scared me, you pabo!" He says, slapping the older's chest softly.
"Sorry, just wanted to see your shocked face" Taehyung says, smirking as theolder younger glared at him.

"Meanie"