Part 2

It’s been about an hour now that I’ve been standing with this group of WWE superstars. We had finished moving everything into their house a while ago. I haven’t said a word since I’ve been standing here. I really don’t feel like I belong with them. I just wanted to go out for drinks with Brandi, Cena and Jeff. I really just wanted to hurry up and get on with it. I wanted my embarrassing moments to be over already!

But before anyone said anything else, I noticed everyone was looking towards the street. There was a pink limo pulling up to the curb. Apparently, everyone else knew who she was, but not me. I was confused.

“Would you look at that,” I looked over to see Beth Phoenix smirking.

I watched as a woman with long brown hair stepped out of the car. It didn’t take me long, but I knew who it was. Crap.

I stepped forward in front of everyone. Brandi grabbed my arm. She knew what was going on. She knew who that woman was, and she knew my history with her. I walked in front of everyone left standing on the lawn, and I approached this woman who was leaning against her car.

“Jessica Hernandez.” My name coming out of her mouth was insulting.

“Rosa Mendes.” I sneered at her.

“It’s a shock to still see you Jess. You know, I miss our friendship that we used to have, don’t you?” She laughed.

“You know Rosa, I do miss that. I do miss being able to beat you every chance I get. Hey Rosa, do you remember that time that I kicked your ass and beat you in that championship? I miss that. I remember that title that I stole from you. I believe it’s still in my bedroom.”

Her smile faded and she whipped off her sunglasses. “You still think that you can beat me Jess?”

I smiled at her anger. “I don’t think I can Rosa, I know I can. Matter of fact, I don’t think there’s ever been a time where I haven’t.” I emphasized my words to get my point across. I felt Brandi walk over to my side. She nudged me and I looked at her.

“Jess I know you can kick her ass. If you’re going to fight her, you need to take her down fast. If the cops get involved with this there’s gonna be hell to pay for everyone.” She was right. We weren’t in a competition, and we weren’t in a ring. There was going to be hell to pay if the police happened to show up to a brawl in a “friendly” neighborhood.

I nodded at her as I turned my attention back to Rosa. I looked at her giant pink fur coat she wore, and he giant pink furry boots. I was amazed by how much she spent on her looks. She did back then, and she did now. “Rosa, what are you even doing here?” I finally managed to ask.

She laughed again. “I wanted to come and see my best friend Jeff. Do you have a problem with that Jess? I mean, you’re not his wife are you? That’s what I thought. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to find my friend to congratulate him.”

She tried to pass me, but I blocked her. I know Brandi never liked this girl either, and there was no way I was going to let this woman get to my best friend’s husband.

“Jess if you don’t move out of my way, I’m going to take your ass to the ground.” I could feel the threatening words moving my bones. It was exhilarating and I liked it. I know I could easily take this girl down if she did anything. I have been training on take-downs for the past few months, and I’ve mastered them a couple weeks ago.

“I dare you to.” At that moment she threw off her fur coat and launched herself at me. I could feel the eyes of everyone around us, burning holes through me. They were all watching us. Rosa launched herself at me and with a swift move to my left, I caught her with my right arm, lifted her upright on my back, and grabbed her around the neck with my left arm. I held her there in that chokehold. I looked around slightly at some of the people that were watching me, and their mouths were hanging open.

I flipped Rosa over my head and she landed on her stomach on the grass. I backed away from her slowly until I bumped into someone. I turned and saw Brandi standing there. She was happy. I could tell by her expression that she loved watching me kick that girl’s ass. It felt good to.

Rosa got up to her feet. She couldn’t even say anything. She looked at me once, and then turned away. She walked through a bunch of people until she got to Jeff. Everyone else started moving around again and talking to other people.

“Dude Jess that was amazing! You weren’t kidding when you said that you’ve been working on it!” Brandi gave me a quick hug.

“I wouldn’t be worrying about what just happened, she’s heading for your husband.” She looked towards where Jeff was with the rest of the WWE superstars. She nodded at me and she quickly walked away. I followed.