Part 17

***My Perspective***

This room just keeps getting smaller and smaller. I feel like I’m getting sick, but how can you tell in a place like this.

Brandi and I have been taking beatings for days now. We keep wondering if we will ever get out of here, but as every hour passes, we slowly lose hope.

“Hey Jess,” she said after a while of not talking, “do you think these guys would ever let us just go outside for some fresh air?”

I laughed lightly. “You know, at this rate I’m not even sure they’ll let us live.”

She nodded. “You know, there is one thing that we could always try.”

I stared at her, and then I realized what she was talking about. “Yeah, we do have a lot of experience as wrestlers, and we’ve learned how to ‘practice.’”

Our thoughts melded together.

***John’s Perspective***

It was already noon. We’d been asleep for so long. My back was killing me. Apparently these limos weren’t meant for sleeping. I climbed out the door and walked a few feet away from the limo. I stretched. The air felt good this morning.

I walked up to the station and noticed there was no one in there, not even a worker. I went inside anyway and I browsed around a little bit for something to eat. I haven’t eaten since this time yesterday. I’ve been so caught up with everything that’s been going on, that I haven’t been thinking about my own life. Whatever….

I grabbed myself some fruit from the back of the station. What happened next, made everything even more like a crappy movie. I heard the sound of a gun behind me. I knew I shouldn’t have turned around, but I did anyway.

In front of me, were two larger men with guns pointed directly at me. What the hell do I say to this? Do I just ask them how they’re doing? Do I try to run? I’m in a tough predicament.

The one on the left with a stronger looking complexion, had a walkie-talkie in this hand. “We got one of them here at the station.” There was something responded back, but I couldn’t hear what it said. Just then, the expression of the men changed. “What are you talking about ‘they’re out of control’?” Then the two men looked at each other. They ran out of the station.

It took me a second to realize that they were suspicious. I dropped everything from my hands and I bolted outside. To my right, I saw everyone gathered around the vehicles, talking and laughing. They spotted me and they waved me over. I couldn’t.

I pointed at the two men running down the road into the town. They didn’t understand what I was trying to say, so I shouted it. “FOLLOW THEM!”

I took off after them, and all of my allied followed me.

***My Perspective***

We went on for about ten minutes before Abram and Alexander were trying to get into the cell. I don’t know who it was, but there was a third guy down here with them. He was telling us that Abram and Alexander were out, and that he didn’t want to have to call them for anything. He was trying to use that as a threat, but I guess he didn’t realize that it wouldn’t work….

Abram was pulling me off of my best friend. Alexander backed away to the other side of the cell with Brandi in his arms. They both stood in-between us, holding us up against the bars.

That’s when I screamed. It wasn’t just a normal “AH!” It was a full blown, blood curdling scream. It caught Abram by surprise and he had to let go of me just to cover his ears.

Brandi did the same thing, and Alexander mimicked Abram.

I kicked at the knees of Abram, and he fell on them. I kneed him in the face and he fell back. I kicked him in the side of the head, and then I watched as Brandi did the exact same thing. The third guy was still outside the cell, shaking in fear. Brandi and I ran outside of the bars and we stood in front of him. He stared at the anger in our faces for a few seconds before retreating to the corner. We laughed and we sprinted up the stairs, Brandi and then me.

***John’s Perspective***

We followed them to the same building that we were looking at yesterday, the same building that Brandi was captured in. We sat here for about five minutes before we heard what sounded like a homicide. There were two screams, louder than hell. We could hear them clearly from our position in an alleyway.

We waited for a little while to see if anyone would come out of the house, but we were out of luck. Randy and Batista were heading to the end of the alleyway near the street to watch for anyone that could be coming for us. Mickie James stayed with Jeff and me, watching the building.

I looked down at Dave and Batista, and they were giving me a good sign. I looked around all of the windows that could possibly be looking out at us.

“JOHN LOOK!” I turned around to see Mickie James pointing at the building. The back door to the building flung open, and out ran Jessie and Brandi. OHMYGOD! I watched as they didn’t see us, and ran down an adjacent alleyway. I stood there for a moment, almost feeling insulted that they didn’t see any of us. I stared at the building. The door flung open again, and three large men bolted out and took off in the same direction as the girls.

I ran down the opposite way towards Dave and Randy. “Guys,” I panted, “Jessie and Brandi just bolted out of the building back there and ran that way.” I pointed down the street. “Be on the lookout for the girls, because the guys are after them.” I ran off down in the direction that I pointed.

***Jeff’s Perspective***

I just saw them! Brandi and Jess came out from the building! But they didn’t even see us…. I feel a little insulted…. But wait, what’s this? Oh crap it’s the Russian guys!

I turned around and John was already starting running down the alleyway towards Randy and Batista.

I looked at Mickie James who was looking at me with that “what do we do” face. “Mickie, we need to run after them. We need to find out where they’re going, and we need to make sure that they’re safe.” She nodded at me. “We can’t let them see us…let’s go.” I started off down the alleyway they ran down, and they were no longer down that way. I sprinted towards the end of the alley, and I looked up and down the street. Eventually I eyed a figure going behind another building.

I sprinted across the street towards the building, and I peered around the corner. I can’t believe it was her. She looked so beautiful, even with all of the crap she’s been through.

They had the girls up against the wall. I wasn’t sure whether or not we should go in and help them, but my mind was made up when Mickie sprinted down the alley towards them. When the three men saw her they immediately turned around, giving Brandi and Jessie the opportunity to strike, and that’s when everything got crazy.