Part 14

I could feel the burning in multiple spots all over my body. I didn’t know where I was. I couldn’t open my eyes; I was afraid that if I did, I would see where my fate would be going. It wasn’t something that I wanted to deal with at the moment.

“What are we supposed to do with her?” There was a massive voice surrounding me. Were they talking about me?

“Listen Alexander, this girl is special. She is from the WWE with amazing potential. You can do whatever the hell you want with her, but you could easily make some money with her.” Cody’s voice cut through my ears like knives. He sold me to some Russian guy.

This entire time John was right. I pray that he heard my screams from my phone. SHOOT! What happened to my phone??

I remained still on the table, listening to what was going to become my fate. Something bad is being decided. What the hell were they talking about “rearranging my face?”

***John’s Perspective***

She’s gone. I heard her screams and now she’s gone. If I could just figure out what way they went, I’d be able to track her phone at the least. I need to find her before they do something bad.

“Brandi, Jeff!” They were standing down the hallway, so I rushed towards them. “You guys wouldn’t have happened to see Jess with Cody have you?”

Brandi’s facial expression changed. “No, we’ve been in his room for the past hour. What the hell is going on? And what is she doing with Cody anyway?” I could see the concern on her face.

“I was hoping as her best friend, you’d be able to answer that. I’ve been telling her over and over again that he’s a dangerous person, and she doubted me every time. I think something bad has happened.” I paused for a moment while Brandi caught her thoughts. “She called me about a half hour ago. She was on the way to some ‘Russian’ restaurant. They must have stopped somewhere when she called me. She was telling me that I didn’t know who he REALLY was.” It was hard for me to get my thoughts straight. I was so worried that I just couldn’t think! “That’s when she was taken. I don’t know what exactly happened but they grabbed her. I could hear her screaming “let go of me,” and she screamed for me. I need to find her.”

Brandi started crying. I didn’t think this would upset her that much. Jeff held onto her tightly. He looked at me with sadness in his face. “Look John, we’ll do whatever it takes to help you find her. I promise.”

I nodded at them. I inched closer to give Brandi a hug. I felt terrible for upsetting her. I brushed past them and headed back down the hallway to where Cody’s room was. I opened the door and looked around; there was nothing left in here. He had grabbed all of his stuff before he left.

Someone HAD to know where he went. I ran up and down every hallway, everyone had left. I rushed out back and there were few people still getting ready to leave.

I asked every single person out there if they had any idea which way Cody went. I got to the last person left out there who happened to be a driver from the same limo service that Cody had.

“Sir, I need your help.” I had to catch my breath.

“What can I help you with John?”

I looked at his name tag. “Randy, I need to know: do you know which way Cody Rhodes drove off in?”

He stared at me for a few seconds. “Come with me,” he said. I followed him to the front of his vehicle. In the front seat was a laptop. The chauffer quickly logged on and accessed all the vehicles from the company that he drove for. “I’m the manager of this company, so I know where all of the vehicles are.” He pulled up one particular license plate, and it popped up on a map. He clicked on the DIRECTIONS button below the map and it popped up in a new window on his computer.

“Send that to me,” I said. I quickly typed in my number on the screen of my phone so he could see it. About a minute later it pinged on my phone. I checked to make sure these were directions, and they were. I gave the man a tip and I ran back into the garage, searching for a car.

There it was…. The beauty of a Mustang sitting in the far corner of the garage. I ran over to it and got it. The keys were inside, so I grabbed them. I’m not sure whose car this is, but I don’t give a damn. This girl’s in trouble and this is the only way that I can get to her in time.

I sped off out into the parking lot and took a right, speeding down the highway. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and I continued to call her phone. I was hoping that by some chance, I would be able to trace the call to her phone.

I continued down the dark highway, and I saw a faint light coming off of the side of the road. I slowed way down to figure out what it was. As I got closer, I pulled over.

I put my phone away, and the light faded. Then it hit me! I grabbed my phone back out and dialed her number again. The light returned. I ran over to where the light came from and I picked up her phone off of the ground. I scanned the area. There was no one else here, and there was nothing around.

I was standing there for about ten minutes looking around; trying to figure out what way they could have gone. I spotted a blotch on the dirt shoulder of the road. I walked over and noticed that it was blood. I followed it until it stopped a few feet away. What the hell happened here?

***My Perspective***

They wouldn’t stop manhandling me! I was being thrown back and forth between the man called Alexander, and some other guy named Abram. I was literally being tossed around like a rag doll. I was in a lot of pain, but I couldn’t fight it.

I was losing a lot of energy. I couldn’t stand on my own.

They finally stopped tossing me. Abram stood there holding me up by my arm. My knees collapsed from under me. He yanked me by the arm and he made me stand. I could see the blood escaping from the wounds across my legs.

Abram took me and threw me up against the wall. We were in a back alley somewhere. The alleyway we were in was surrounded by multiple buildings. These men brought me to a larger area that was wider than the alleyway.

The wall stung my face. The jagged bricks cut into my face. My body ached. I closed my eyes, and the only thing that came to my mind was his face; John’s face. I missed him so much. I wish he was here with me, or at least knew where I was.

Abram grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder. I opened my eyes and I could see Alexander coming at me with a stick. A huge THWIP came at my back. I could instantly feel the burning in a long line down my back. These men were seriously torturing me. Another THWIP attacked my back. This time I screamed. I couldn’t hold in my pain any longer. But screaming was a terrible idea.

Abram threw me at the ground. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t fight back. I couldn’t do anything to try and save myself from what’s coming next. They’ve been at this for an hour now and I was out of energy. There was nothing left of me at this point.

“SHUT UP!” They screamed at me. I was kicked multiple times in the stomach. I was pushed up against the wall, and my face was slammed. Alexander turned me around so my back was up against the wall. His arm was pushed up underneath my chin, choking me, and forcing me up off the ground. I couldn’t breathe. I was slowly losing consciousness. I blacked out.