Part 15

***My perspective***

My entire body was burning. I was laying on a dirty filthy mattress on the ground. The room was cold, very cold and as I opened my eyes, I could see bars surrounding me. That’s when I realized I was in some sort of jail cell.

This mattress was filthy, but it was softer and comfier than the table. I wasn’t in shackles in here. I wasn’t being tortured in here, but I wasn’t happy in here.

The lighting was dim. The smell was old. I awaited my dinner. They fed me once a day, and the food was terrible. I had no energy after being tossed around yesterday, so I needed to eat more.

The footsteps down the concrete stairs got closer, and I scooted over to the corner. I wanted to be as far away from these people as possible.

It was Abram. He was bringing me my food. “Hello there Sweetheart, how are you doing today?” He laughed.

I was shaking in my corner.

He unlocked the large iron gate and walked in. He set down the tray on top of the filthy mattress, and then walked over to me. He grabbed me by the arm and picked me up. He threw me on top of the mattress, almost spilling the tray of food.

He got up and walked out.

More tears streamed down my face. I felt so degraded and so worthless. I hope John was getting closer to finding me.

***John’s Perspective***

I stared off into the distance. They should have been coming down the highway by now. They should’ve been here.

I leaned up against the Mustang that I took last night. So far no one has contacted me, so it must not have been that important. I stared up at the sky. It had only been light outside for a few hours now, which means that Jess has been with whomever the hell those guys are, for an entire night, and who the hell knows what she’s been going through.

I looked back down the highway, and finally I saw them: two limos cruising down the highway. I watched as the two vehicles pulled into the gas station where I was. I continued to lean up against the Mustang.

The two vehicles pulled up alongside the Mustang. Jeff, Brandi, and even Mickie James got out of the first limo, and then Dave Batista and Randy Orton got out of the second limo. I was glad to see all of these guys here to help me.

After we exchanged our “hellos,” I told everyone what the plan was going to be. I told everyone where to check out, and I told them a little about the town that I had learned from observing the past day. It was a full out Russian town that operated things through black marketing, and I’m surprised that nothing had been done about it yet.

So we split up and everyone went their own separate ways. We made sure we had our cell phones to keep in touch if anything came up, and we headed off in different directions, leaving the cars parked at the gas station just outside the town.

***My Perspective***

I wasn’t able to sleep more than four hours at a time. I tried to nap multiple times, but Abram and Alexander came down to torture me every time.

I swear I had just fallen asleep, and I’m hearing them both coming down the stairs. I was surprised though, because Cody was with them. There was no telling what he was doing here.

“You need to make sure no one gets in this building,” Cody was saying.

Alexander was standing the closest to him, and they were the only ones engaging in conversation. Abram stood behind, listening to what was being said. “Cody, they’re going to find her. It’s not just one.”

Cody shook his head. “You don’t worry about that. You worry about keeping her hidden, and if you need to go somewhere else to do so, then you do.”

“If they find her Cody, then you’re screwed. They’re gonna take you down with us.”

“Alexander, do as I just told you. If they get anywhere near here, you need to get her the hell out of here. You’re not going to get caught, because I’m not getting incarcerated.” Cody turned around to go back up the stairs. “Alex, if anything happens you can give me a call and I’ll get down here. I’ll talk to them outside and lead them away.” He pointed at me. “She does not leave through the front door. She does not leave this cell, unless you absolutely need to. If they find her, your asses are going to be mine for the rest of your lives.” With that he stomped up the stairs.

Abram turned towards the cell I was in. I scooted back off of the mattress and back into my corner. I was growing fond of the corner. He was walking towards me.

Without saying anything, he crouched down in front of me, and Alexander wandered in after him. Alexander put his hand on Abram’s shoulder and he crouched down behind him. “Listen to me; you will not make a sound for the next three days. If you talk at all, there will be punishment. If you make a single sound, there will be punishment. If you make any sound with anything down here, there will be punishment. If we hear anything coming from you, there will be punishment.”

I stared in disbelief in my corner as Alexander’s strong voice cut deep into my psyche. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t do ANYTHING. I was trapped in this place where I was forced to stay absolutely still. How the hell can I do that?

There was knocked coming from upstairs.

“Abram, you stay down here with the rat. That’s probably her little scouts here for her.” He laughed as he stomped up the stairs. I saw a smile coming across Abram’s face.

He got up from his position and walked over to where I was. He stood over me, and I shook.

The door at the top of the stairs was closed tight, but I could still hear voices coming from upstairs. I could hear muffled voices…wait a second…. There was a voice that sounded way too familiar. It was a voice that I’ve heard for many years. It was Brandi!

Brandi was upstairs in this building. I couldn’t tell what else was being said.

Suddenly their voices got louder, and things started smashing. I stared at the stairs, waiting to see that door open.

I got up from my sitting position, almost forgetting that Abram was right in front of me.

“Where are you going pretty lady?” He took another step in front of me and he grew closer. I couldn’t back up any further. I could already feel the previous pain in my body from earlier, and I could tell that if I did anything, there would be more.

This was my one chance at escaping from this wretched hellhole, and I needed to get the hell out! I knew that something bad was going to follow this, but to live here in this cell would kill me either way.

I took an entire minute to think over my decision, and I’ve decided that my decision was final….if that thought even made sense.

I caught Abram by surprise and I pushed him flat on his back. I ran past him and out of the cell. “BRANDI!!” I screamed as I scrambled up the stairs. I was climbing as my foot was grabbed out from under me. I kicked at Abram who was trying to keep me down there. I screamed even louder.

The door above me opened and I saw my best friend standing at the top of the stairs. I screamed for her and she started running down the stairs. Just then she was grabbed by the hair and stopped on the step. Alexander was behind her, holding her in place by her hair.

This can’t be happening! I couldn’t move any further. Brandi and I were trapped in the middle of these two men on the stairs, and at this point, there was no way out.