Part 8

So there I was, standing in the middle of a ring. The bell rang, and I was in my own little world. Every time I hear the sound of that bell, it brings me to this place all my own. I’m in my own world, in my own mind, to do whatever it is, that I do.

There we were; staring at each other. We circled a couple times before she came at me. I pounced out of the way, and I grabbed her by the arm, flipping her onto my back like I did when we were at Brandi’s house. I put her into the same submission maneuver.

It was about 15 seconds of my arm around her neck before she squealed at the ref that she submitted. I flipped her onto her back and the bell rang again. My music started to play all around me! It was really intense for a moment. I wasn’t sure what had happened at that moment until John Cena ran into the ring and hugged me. He picked me up in the hug and twirled me around and around! Then he set me down, took my arm, and raised it high.

I was drowning in the sound of cheers. There were so many people that were cheering for me; I don’t think there was even ONE scowl. I got out of the ring over by the announcer table, but I didn’t go to that. I headed over to the side of the ring that I was on, and I starting touching the hands of all the younger WWE fans in the audience. There were so many younger people there, it was amazing! I shook hands all the way up until I reached the ramp. Then I took John Cena’s hand and walked swiftly up with him until we disappeared backstage.

I jumped into a hug with him. “THAT WAS AMAZING!” I was whisper-screaming….

“You know that you’re going to have to get a new move, right?” He put me down and put his hands on my shoulders, almost as if he was trying to  calm me down for no reason.

I took a couple breaths. “What exactly are you talking about?”

“Okay, look at it this way. If you do something major, and you keep doing something major, then eventually people are going to be able to know what’s going to happen. See what I’m saying?”

It took me a second. “Oh…yeah I guess.”

Blindsided, I was pushed over from Rosa coming back from the ring. She tackled me into a stack of tables that was lying on the ground behind me. I wasn’t prepared for it, but man…it hurt. Rosa came at me again, kicking me on the ground. She kicked me in the side of the stomach, twice. I finally rolled over.

“THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR EMBARASSING ME ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!” She screamed as she took her aggressions out on me. I’ve never been jumped before, until now.

I pushed myself up against her blows, and I got to my feet. As she came at me a third time, I grabbed her by the hair and threw her down on the floor in an empty area. I quickly jumped on her, not letting her get up at all. I landed a few swift punches to the side of her face. Quickly after I attacked her, I was grabbed and lifted into the air. John Cena threw me on top of his shoulder and carried me away. I squirmed until I fell on the ground, and I crawled quickly until I was at Rosa again. I jumped on her back as she struggled to get up. I slammed her down to the ground and then I was grabbed again. This time John had his arms around my stomach, so he was sure I wouldn’t get away.

I was carried off to my dressing room and thrown down on the giant bean bag chair. Okay, I wasn’t thrown down on the chair, but I was set down.

John was staring at me. “That was awesome!” He started laughing. I was really confused. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen Rosa beat down like that until now. You really are something, you know that?”

I stared at him in disbelief. “You mean you’re not mad at me?”

“Why would I be mad at you?”