Hoseok (1) ☑

It didn't comes to my mind that I will fall in love on the first day of my studying at the University.

I am walking at the hallway lazily while holding a bunch of papers that the professor asked me to bring at her faculty.

Then a guy suddenly bumped me that makes all the papers fly everywhere. I got pissed-off and wanted to punch him but when I look around, he is nowhere to be seen.

"What a damn guy! Acting like he owned this motherfucking hallway" I said loudly then start picking up the papers.

I suddenly stop when a guy kneel down and start helping me. I check him out and he is handsome. I am bisexual and that is not a secret to my brother and friends. To others? I told them when they asked me.

When I get the last piece of paper, we both stand up and when I look at him again my heart immediately beats rapidly.

He is so handsome! I know I am getting fully red because of the hotness of my face that I feel.

"You okay? You want to go to the clinic?" he asked and I feel like I hear an angel talking.

I didn't answer because I know that I am just going to embarass myself. I know it's rude to not answer but I can't think normally.

Then he smile and my eyes got wide. He looks like an angel now! I decided to look down because if I don't, I am going to say something that will humiliate me for sure.

"I am Park Jimin" he said but I didn't look up then the bell ring. The hallway are getting noisy because of the students that's getting out from their class "Just find me if you need anything" then he leave.

From then on I just got contented to look at him from afar. I don't want to get his attention. Maybe if I am just somebody who is suitable to be beside him, for sure I will be happy to get his attention.

But I am not just somebody.

I am Jung Hoseok and I have secrets. That's why I decided to be far away from him. I don't want him to be part of my cruel world.

I will just treasure the first and last encounter that we had.

"He's coming" Yoongi informed to me.

I have two friends who knows about my love towards Jimin. And we all have the same secrets that if we don't want someone to be hurt, then we need to keep it until the day we die.

I can see how exhausted Yoongi was because he run from the main canteen just to be in here on time. He is the one who keeps informing me about Jimin while the other one is always ordering the food for me.

Not because I act like a boss, okay? It's because they know I'd love to watch Jimin more than having a food.

I sit properly then wait for Jimin and his friends to come. We are not that far from the place they like to have a sit.

I first saw Jungkook who walks like a model under the sun. I can't help but to smirk because it is not a secret to us that he has so many fans here in the University. He give me a cup of noodles and bottled water then sit at the other side of me.

"I don't know what you like so I just bought that" he said then popped the gum inside his mouth.

"It's okay. Thanks dude" I said then smile. I really appreciate everything that they are doing for me.

Then all of a sudden Yoongi elbowed me. I look at him and he pointed to the right side of the field. I look at the part he pointed and saw Jimin laughing about what his friends are saying.

A wide smile suddenly formed on my lips. Damn those beautiful smile and laugh of him, I am getting infected. I feel energize again while watching his every moves.

I got surprise when they decided to sit on the bench that near from us. I put down the cup of noodles because I feel like I am shaking because of nervousness.

"Relax, okay? He is not that near" Yoongi said then chuckle.

"Why they suddenly decided to sit over there? That is not their usual seat" I said in a hissed.

"Hoseok if you forgot, we are inside the university and they can sit anywhere they like" Jungkook said then shook his head.

I sigh deeply because Jungkook is right, they can sit wherever they like. I then look down and start caressing my left chest. Trying to calm my heart then Jungkook and Yoongi elbowed me.

"What?" I hissed but I'm still focus on caressing my chest.

"Hoseok look!" Yoongi said in a whisper.

"I'm busy" I said simply.

"If you don't look right now, you will not going to see that Park Jimin is looking here. Specially on you" Jungkook said and I suddenly look up.

My heart didn't calm and instead, it beats more rapidly. He is really looking at me and I gasped when he smile. My face is getting hot and I know that I am getting fully red. I look down immediately because I got embarassed. I can die of too much happiness right now.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please be safe everyone!
Until the next chapter.
Bye! 👋👋👋
♡JungChanSeok