Hoseok (8) ☑

The remaining time before my afternoon class, I decided not to watched Jimin. I just take a rest at the rooftop of our course building.

I can't help but to get annoyed when I remembered his conversation with Yoongi at the coffee shop. Just one week has passed and they looked really close.

I can't help but to asked myself. What if I didn't leave them? What if I decided to be friendly towards Jimin? Will we be close? Will he invite me to anywhere he go?

I groaned then messed up my hair. Why the fuck did I fall in love? I shouldn't love anyone because I am part of a gang (not actually) but my brother is the boss, so, I am part of the danger in his life and meaning, our love ones are going to be part of it too. That's why they needed to be protected. Seokjin hyung for sure are getting protected because he is Namjoon hyung's boyfriend.

But Jimin? When I realized that I fell in love with him at first sight, I decided to be far away from him. I don't have a men to protect him. Me and my two friends are not enough. That's why I am just secretly admiring him.

I will just control jealousy towards him and Yoongi. They aren't doing anything wrong. They are just building a friendship.

"Yeah, that just it, Hoseok. Don't stress yourself" my inner me said.

Then the bell rang, indicating for the next subject. I go down at our classroom lazily. As usual the lesson is boring. Taking a nap is greater than listening to our professor.

At the middle of the lesson, I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. When I am going to leave, Jungkook held the sleeve of my uniform and I look at him. He has a questioning look because I am bringing my bag with me but I didn't answer and just wave my hands to him as a goodbye.

Yeah! I am skipping my class. I really can't take there anymore. I didn't leave the campus. I just go to the main canteen and buy a snacks. It's been a week since the last time I am here because Jimin is always coming to our building and I keep on guarding him.

There are a football practice at the field and I decided to watch. I take a sit under the tree and lean on it while munching a food.

I heard a rustling sound but my focus is on the football practice, then I got startled when my snacks suddenly snatch away from me. I rolled my eyes when Jungkook sit beside me and he is having a mischievous smile while looking at me and munching— on his hand is my snack. I get it from him and continue watching the practice.

"Is the class finished already?" I asked without looking at him.

"No. There's still twenty minutes left since I came here" he answered then get some food on me.

"You're cutting class" I stated again and I heard him chuckle.

"Your cutting class, too. We are classmates if you forgotten" he answered.

"We leave Yoongi alone" I stated and didn't mind what he said.

"I am more worried if he will learn something in the lesson" Jungkook retort and we both laugh.

After a minute Jungkook point to the main canteen "Jimin is there" he said and I snapped my head to that place.

"Wow man! I thought your neck is going to break" Jungkook teased but I ignore him.

I see Jimin with his friend Taehyung on one of the table. They are talking and laughing and I just keep on staring at him. He looked so handsome and beautiful at the same time. He is so refreshing that almost everyone in the area are stealing glances everytime he would laugh.

I feel the jealousy is cripping on me because they all can see how perfect he is. I look around and see the admiring eyes directed to Jimin.

Well, they can all just admire from distance. Not like me, because Jimin and I have a day at the mall then I can't help but to smile when I remembered how Jimin touch my cheeks that night that it felt so warm and his voice that full of cares.

Then I snapped out when Jungkook nudge me. I glared at him but he immediately make my head turn towards the canteen.

My eyes got wide when I saw Yoongi sitting beside of Jimin with his gummy smile. I am just okay with it because the friendship is building. But the reason why my jealousy and anger are cripping out of me is because of the fucking flower. Why does he need to give a flower to Jimin?

"What the fuck is he doing? Do you know about this?" I asked to Jungkook without removing my eyes to the two.

"No" his short reply.

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. I wanted to beat Yoongi. He knows my feelings towards that guy and he is fucking doing this behind me.

And I saw them leaving already. I stand-up and wanted to approach Yoongi just to give him one punch but a hand on my shoulder stop me.

"Calm down, Hoseok" Jungkook speak "Just don't assumed things. Wait for him talk about this. I think he has an explanation about what is going on. He's still your friend" he said.

I exhaled and composing myself. Jungkook was right. I need to calm, Yoongi is still my friend after all. I look to Jungkook and smile thinly.

He insisted me to go home and I just nodded. While walking, I calmed down but still full of questions.

Is Yoongi courting him? Or are they dating already? If yes then why I didn't notice it? I always watched Jimin from afar. Jimin acting cute towards my friend too. Is that because they are more than just a friend?

I sigh heavily and getting a headache for thinking too much. Then I suddenly realize that I don't have the right to be angry towards Yoongi if he feel something and wanted to court Jimin. But I want him to inform me first so I can ready myself on the heartache. I know that anyone can fall in love to Jimin, and maybe, my friend is one of them.

The jealousy I am feeling is part of the person who is loving someone and the anger is because he is my trusted friend. I am not a selfish kind of person but I hope he will protect Jimin more than I could because that is the reason why I am fighting my feelings towards him.

How pathetic, it's just one week of them being close then they already messing-up my mind and making me assuming things, too.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N:

There is no KookV interaction on this book.
Taehyung will not be mention most of the time.

Please be safe everyone
Until the next chapter
Bye! 👋👋👋
♡JungChanSeok