Hoseok (14) ☑

"He also asked me about you and wanted to say sorry"

I didn't give any meaning when I heard those words from Jungkook this early morning, but now I realized what that really means.

Yoongi is sorry because Jimin is his boyfriend already. I am not assuming things from the start. When I saw him giving flowers to Jimin and a date on the store is because they are in a relationship.

I don't know what to feel or how to react. Should I be Sad? Because Jimin is happy and the reason is not me. Relief? Because it is Yoongi and I know that he can protect Jimin at all cost or Angry? Because I'm a coward to giving-up my feelings and decided to be far away from Jimin.

I wouldn't deny that I felt jealous. I am in love that's why I am feeling it.

I wished that Yoongi just talked to me about it. I wouldn't do anything if he told me that he has a feeling for Jimin then decided to court him and now they're boyfriends. I have no rights to stop him. I am dumb that decided to love Jimin from afar.

I know that it's going to break my heart but I've made a decision from the very start and all I can do is to accept the consequences.

I closed my eyes and calming myself. But a tears fell from my eyes. I smile sadly because early this morning, I said to myself that— that would be the first and last cry. Then what is this tears for?

I need to stop thinking about them from now on. I wipe my tears and breathed out. Then I realized that it's already dark. I've been sitting in this alley since I left the mall. My knee suddenly got in so much pain because I forced myself to walked limply, that's why I decided to stay here for a moment.

I gasped when I remembered Jungkook. Because of what I saw at the cupcake store, I forgot about him. I immediately get my phone at the pocket of my jeans just to have a wide eyes.

60 miscalls from Yoongi, 100 from Jungkook and 90 from the unknown number.

What the fuck is wrong with them? I then remembered that my brother wanted me to be home before six in the evening. I looked at the clock on my phone just to see that it's seven already.

What the–

I've been resting and thinking for so long in this alley? Really?

I got startled when my phone ring and it is from Jungkook. I then pick it up in third ring.

"Hoseok?!"

I can hear him catching his breath. I guess he keeps on running to find me.

"Yeah?"

"Where the fuck are you? It's almost seven! You really want me to be kill?"

And I can't help but to chuckle "Sorry, something happened. I am here at the alley not far from the mall. I am having a knee pain. Be quick"

Then the call ended just like that. As I keep on waiting, I just decided to play on my phone. Until I heard some footsteps that is coming but I didn't move because I think it is Jungkook.

Then an unfamiliar voice speak "Guys!!! Guess who's here?"

I immediately stand-up even though my knee are still in pain. I looked at the guy with a blonde hair but I can't remember him. Then another four guys come and I realized who they are— the gang who gets my wallet and wanted to have Jimin. I then get alarmed on what is going to happen.

"Owh! What a surprise!" their leader said and he is smirking "What do we owe you to have a visit? Miss us?" and they all laugh.

Then one of the guy who chased us that night notice the cast on my knee "You can't run tonight! That cast will make it difficult for you" he teased and I can see how they all are getting excited.

"It's good that you're here. I need to beat someone because we didn't get anything today" the leader speak again.

I ready myself when they all started approaching me. I know that I am on the lose side because of my injury but I still need to protect myself. If I am going to die then be it. Atleast I die while fighting.

I suddenly stepping back because my knee is throbbing. If it's continue being in pain then I can't fight, specially when they approached simultaneously.

"Shit!" I curse on my thought because my back bumped to the brick wall.

"You're trapped" the leader said happily then I saw the one of a guy who has a knife that night. He is going to fly a punch on me but I dodge it by getting down and I heard him cursing when his fist landed on the brick wall.

"You have a fucking–"

But I didn't wait for him to finish what he's going to say. I immediately punch his stomach and give a jab on his jaw.

He lay unconsciously on the ground and I felt happy when I take one man down. I looked at the others just to witness them having a wide eyes.

They got mad and decided to approach altogether. I tried to dodge some of the punch but there are still that my body takes. I just keep on protecting my knee because they wanted to touch it.

But one of the guys achieve to kicked my knee and I felt pain and slipped on the ground. I know that I am already lose. I didn't do anything and decided to cover my face. They didn't stop and I taste a blood in my mouth.

My surroundings are getting blurry. I know that I won't survive this. I don't feel any pain anymore because my body got numb to all the punches and kicks they are giving me.

My eyes are getting heavy. The darkness are invading my consciousness. I can't fight it again this time.

"Hoseok!"

When I heard that familiar voice, I got relief and then close my eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N:
I am not really good when it's about describing
a fight scene 😅

If someone can teach me then I am willing to learn.
I want to have a better chapter for this story.

Please be safe everyone
Until the next chapter
Bye! 👋👋👋
♡JungChanSeok