Jimin (16) ☑

(Chapter 1)

I was walking out of the faculty of Engineering when I notice some papers that scattered on the floor. I picked one of it just to see that the owner is a Professor. Who would throw it liked a confetti?

"What a damn guy! Acting like he owned this motherfucking hallway"

I heard someone scream then I snap my head to the right side of the hallway and see a guy picking-up the papers that scattered everywhere. I then decided to helped him because it will took a minute and many students will come by at this hours.

After we picked everything, I look-up just to see a handsome guy but I keep acting normal. I am gay but not everyone knows. Try asking me and I will proudly say yes.

I notice that he is fully red. Is he hurt? "You okay? You wanted to go to the clinic?" I asked but didn't get any answer.

I just smile although rolling my eyes would be great "My name is Park Jimin" I don't know why I introduced myself "Just come to me if you need anything" I said then leave.

When I got far away, I'd realize that what I said is like a whore who offered 'something' to strangers. Great Jimin! That guy would think so low of you.

--------

It's been a month since I helped that guy and I got sad knowing that it ends our encounter that day. I always saw him from afar but that's it.

Then Seokjin hyung told me that his boyfriend's brother is at the University where I am studying. But I got surprised when he makes me see the picture. He is the handsome guy that I helped at the hallway of Engineering.

I don't know why but I felt happy that we have connections. I've told it to my brother and he teased me saying "Hoseok is your soulmate? Destiny really works"

I just rolled my eyes but deep inside, I am shy and hopeful that we meet again and be close.

Hoseok? Is that his name?

Seokjin hyung invited me to go to Namjoon hyung's house and meet that guy but I rejected it. I don't know what to say or do when he is in front of me.

Seokjin hyung told me many things about Namjoon hyung's brother. Like, his name is Hoseok and he is a student of Business Administration. In his eyes Jungkook and Yoongi are friends but the truth is— they are Hoseok's bodyguard.

I know how unsafe Hoseok is specially his brother are the boss of the very well-known gang in the underground businesses. I know that danger are lingering at him that's why Namjoon hyung wanted him to be protected.

--------
(Chapter 2)

I felt so happy and wanted to jump because our professor informed me that I need to be a direct nurse towards Min Yoongi from Business Administration for this school year. He is Hoseok's friend and it means that I will see him everyday and can be close to him.

--------
(Chapter 4)

I heard from Seokjin hyung about the fight that happened between his boyfriends gang and other gang. I got worried when he said that Hoseok is there too. My brother needs to go and checked them. I wanted to come but I stop myself. I still don't have any courage.