Hoseok (20) ☑

"WAKE UP!" a scream on my ear makes me abruptly sitting up. But then my head bump to another head and I hissed in pain.

"Shit!"

I heard someone curse and when I look beside me, it is my brother— who is keep on caressing his head and having a death glare.

"Why did you suddenly sitting-up?" he asked through gritted teeth then smack my arm.

"Hyung~" I whine then caress my arm "It's not my fault. You scream!" I answer.

He breathed out then standing-up. I notice the red part on the right side of his forehead.

"Sorry" I said and he just patted my head "Why did you wake me up? It's too early for me" then lay down again "You know that I have a ten a.m class every monday. And if you forgot, my eight a.m class is every thursday"

"I know your class schedule, Hoseok"

"Then why did you wake me up?" I asked with a frown "Do you need something? You need my help? What?"

I notice that he is getting piss-off. He didn't answer and just leave. I smirk because I am alone again and can sleep longer. I cover my head with the pillow and almost going back to dreamland but I heard Jimin's voice saying "Good Morning"

I immediately remove the pillow and snap my head towards him. He is smiling shyly while leaning at the door frame wearing his uniform. I am really shock to see him this early and most specially in my room.

"Am I interrupting your beauty sleep?" he asked and look around my room. I can't answer and just froze while looking at him.

"Your room is not what I think will look like" he said again then walk inside while observe everything and I just watch his every move.

I need to say something. I'm scared that he might heard the loudness of my heartbeat because of the silence that is surrounding us.

I cleared my throat before I speak "What do you think my room will look like?"

He look at me and smile lovingly and I swear to God that my face heating-up just to see the beautiful smile from him. I want to stand-up but my body is like a jelly right now.

"I thought that it's dark but this room has the feels of hope and happiness"

I raised my eyebrows when I heard his answer "Huh?"

"You have a bad boy looks. That's why I thought you like things that is dark" then he giggle "I didn't know that you like bright color"

I suddenly felt embarassed when I heard that comment from him. He look at me and I don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted your sleep" he said after a moment and I shake my head as a sign that it's nothing.

I comb my hair with my fingers and standing-up by supporting my weight by holding at the wall "Can you please get my crutches on the couch?" I asked shyly.

Jimin didn't hesitate to get it and come close to me "Here"

"Thank you" I said then get it from him "Do you know when can I walk normally?"

"No. But Seokjin hyung wanted you to know that you have a check-up this coming friday"

I just nodded then go to the closet to get my uniform and take a bath. I told Jimin to wait for me in a minute and he agreed. When I'm finished, I go outside the bathroom just to see Jimin on the couch and reading my book in Business Administration.

He saw me and close the book "You ready?"

I look at him confuse "On what?"

"We're going to my favorite japanese restaurant and have a breakfast"

"Why?"

"What? Can't I ask my boyfriend to have a breakfast with me?" he asked innocently and my eyes got wide. I can feel my face heating-up.

"Boyfriend?" I asked and wanting to know if I heard him correctly.

"Yeah. You're my boyfriend, right?" then he look at me hesitantly "Or am I not?" And I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"No!" I exclaimed "It's just that–" but I suddenly felt nervous. I just inhale and exhale first then look at him directly at his eyes "I thought I need to ask you first"

Then he smile widely and touch my face "Ask me then"

"Huh?" I look at him dumbfounded.

"Ask me to be your boyfriend"

"What?" then I remove his hand on my face "Here? Right now?"

"Yeah"

I gulp "Don't you want to be in some romantic place before I ask you?"

"No. I am not a fan of those things. Just ask me already" then he wiggle my arms excitedly.

I can't help but to chuckle because he is adorable. I caress his hair and look at him seriously "You're cute" I whisper and see him blushing "You want to be my boyfriend?"

I got surprise because he suddenly hold my nape and kiss me. Not on the cheeks but into my lips. I finally felt his lips on mine. It is so soft that I immediately kiss him back. I want this moment to freeze.

The kissing stop when we needed an air to breath. Our forehead are close and we just look at each other lovingly.

"I like you" he whisper and I just clicked my tounge "You're my boyfriend now. No Jungkook or Yoongi"

And I laugh so hard then hug him tight "I love you" then I kissed the top of his head while he kiss my chin.

My heart feels like wanted to explode because of happiness. I've been waiting for this day to come. Namjoon hyung was right— fancy place is not needed.

"Dad! I will not waste my life to the wrong person. Because I know that Jimin is the right one for me. I'm two hundred percent sure of it."

THE END.

JOKE 😂✌

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please be safe everyone
Until the next chapter
Bye! 👋👋👋
♡JungChanSeok