Hoseok (7) ☑

One week has passed since the fight happened. The morning after that, I got sick and Namjoon hyung got angry. He wanted to smack my head but thanks to his boyfriend because he prevent my brother to do that. As a doctor, Seokjin hyung said that it's because of the body pain and the swollen bruises.

Seokjin hyung taking good care of me for three days. I didn't go to class that time. I just asked my friends to write a note for me, and during those times I thought about Jimin.

I know that I cannot escape anymore on the love that I am feeling for him but I also know that he can't be mine. Danger is always following me. He will be hurt if I pursue my feelings for him.

I decided to be not so near him...

I mean, I am always their on where he go. I will be his bodyguard without him knowing just to protect him from danger that is lurking around. I won't give him a reason to be close to me because danger is also following me.

Jimin is beautiful, smart, friendly and most importantly he has a great future. Me in the picture will just ruin his life and I don't want that to happen.

I told about it to my two friends. At first they doesn't like my idea because they will be part of it. Jimin is always with Yoongi and it means that I won't be with them. But I insist and they just accepted my decision.

A beep on my phone interrupted me on my deep thoughts. I get it inside my pocket just to see that I receive a message from Yoongi.

Lazy Yoongi:
Where are you?

Why?

Lazy Yoongi:
You want to have
a lunch with us later?

Is Jimin  will be there?

Lazy Yoongi:
I don't know.

I bet he is there

Lazy Yoongi:
But Hoseok...

No, Yoongi.

Then I shove the phone back in my pocket. I make a good work on being not so near to Jimin and I don't want to ruin it. I sigh deeply and start walking inside the university. It's still early so I have time to walk.

I suddenly stop when a hand hold my left arm. I look behind just to see my angel. His smile is so beatiful and I really can't take it. I feel my face heating-up and I cleared my throat for him to not notice it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's been seven days since I saw you" he said and my eyes got wide. Is he counting? Then I can see his ears getting red again. What's wrong with it?

I just nodded and look at him. I won't get bored just by looking at him. His features are all beautiful. After a second, I realize what I am doing then I rubbed the back of my head. I don't want him to think that I am creepy.

I just turn around and start walking again. I really wanted to have a talked with him even just for a minute but I know that if I entertain him, he will think that it is okay to be near me.