Hoseok (30) ☑

I open my eyes and squinting slightly from the sudden light on the ceiling. I also heard a beeping sound just to find out that it's from the monitor. Then I notice Jimin that is sleeping heavily while holding my hand.

I can't help but to smile then caress his head softly with my free hand. I look around and sigh because I am here at the hospital again.

What happened on the fight? The last thing I remembered were the enemy throwing a baseball bats on us then I covered Jimin and someone hit me on my head. I heard my brother screamed and I tried to look at Jimin if his okay and when I'm assured that he is, I felt happy and the darkness envelope me.

But my deep thoughts were interrupted when Jimin groaned then trying to move away from my touch. But I continued caressing his head.

I then heard him exhaled heavily and then slowly looking up on me. I smile but he abruptly standing up from his chair. I notice that he doesn't have any bruise or wounds on his face and I felt relieve to know that he is not badly injured.

"Hi" I said in my hoarse voice but then he cover his mouth while having a wide eyes as if he can't believe that I can speak "Can I have some water?" I ask but then he didn't move.

"Jimin" I called out his name and he got startle.

"Sorry" he said and immediately get what I ask. I don't really know what is happening and just look at him moving in daze.

He put down the glass of water on the table and comes close to me. He is not looking in my eyes and just raise the head of the bed, to put me in sitting position. Then he get the water and give it to me.

"Thanks" I said after a drink then give it back to him. Then we surrounded by silence. I look at him just to see that he is standing not so far away from me while fisting the hem of his shirt and looking straightly on me.

"Come here" I said then tap the empty space beside me but he didn't move or say anything "Did I do something wrong?" I ask lastly because I felt sad that he is treating me coldly.

Then he sigh deeply then walk towards me. He sit on the empty space on my bed and look at me.

"This not a dream, right?" he asked after a seconds and I look at him questionly "I'm afraid that someone will wake me up in this beautiful dream" then smile sadly.

I hold both his hands and squeeze it "Why are you thinking like that? This is not a dream, Jimin" I said softly then smile.

Then my eyes got wide when a tears are escaping from his eyes "Hey! Why are you crying?" I asked in worry and wipe the tears on his cheeks.

"You called my name"

"Yes. And?"

"I miss you calling me. I thought that I won't hear your voice again. I know the doctor said that you are getting okay but I still can't help but to get worried" then he sniff but the tears are keep on flowing on his cheeks "I'm still afraid that you will leave us"

"I won't leave, Jimin" I assured on him then smile gently.

"You don't have any idea what we've been through when you were in coma"

"COMA?!" I exclaimed because I can't believe I experience it "Seriously?"

"Yes. When we brought you here, you are not breathing anymore" then he sobbed and I pull him towards me to hug him "The doctor used the resuscitator to save your life. Until the day came that you needed to used the ventilator and Seokjin hyung said that you're in a coma. We almost losing our hope, Hoseok. We thought that you're tired of fighting for your life" then I feel him embracing me "I thought that time that I can't hold you and see you again"