Hoseok (4) ☑

Seokjin hyung came to the house last night after his shift at the hospital. He really looks worried when he saw me and specially my brother. I can't help but to be happy and thankful that Namjoon hyung found a guy that love him so much.

Namjoon hyung told me that he met his boyfriend when he saw him at the street where the transaction was happening. And according to Seokjin hyung, he was just walking home that time because his car was not working. The bus are full of people and the cab is too pricey. He decided to took the shortcut to get home faster and he doesn't have any idea that there would be a gang transaction that day. So when he heard a shouting and guns firing, he got stuck. Namjoon hyung saw him being clueless and doesn't want any strangers to be hurt so he decided to saved Seokjin hyung.

They became friends and Namjoon hyung took all of his confidence to asked Seokjin hyung to have a date with him. They've become boyfriends and Seokjin hyung learned about the illegal businesses. At first my brother thought that his boyfriend would judge him but Seokjin hyung just kissed him on his cheeks and said "I understand" then he asked Namjoon hyung if he can be part of the gang and my brother allowed him after thinking about it so many times. He became our personal doctor and an advisor to Namjoon hyung. But just like me, he is not allowed to come at any businesses that my brother needs to go to.

Seokjin hyung was not agreeing about that decision, then my brother explained to him how dangerous it was. If he allowed Seokjin hyung then he can't concentrate on the transactions that is happening because he will just keep on thinking about his boyfriends safety.

After a long thinking, Seokjin hyung agreed but with a condition that Namjoon hyung needs to call him if something happened.

That's why Namjoon hyung called him immediately when we reach our home because if he doesn't do that Seokjin hyung will be mad.

Mad Seokjin is not really really good.

He cleaned our wounds, cook some food and make us go to bed early. And when we thought that he wouldn't say anything then we were wrong.

Because earlier today when I go downstairs to have a breakfast I heard him scolding my brother. And when I peek, I can see how Namjoon hyung looks like a scared puppy and just listening to his boyfriend. Who would have thought that the boss of a gang is scared towards his boyfriend. I can't help but to laugh loudly and that is the mistake I made because when Seokjin hyung saw me, he started scolding me too then I saw Namjoon hyung having a smirk while enjoying his food.

Because of the three hours being scolded, I went to school late. The first class was already done.

When I reach the classroom for the second subject I immediately sit-down beside of Jungkook. I know that they are observing me then I decided to look at them and their eyes got bigger.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked after a second.

"What do you think?" I asked back.

"That's why you are not here yesterday. I saw your calls, I am sorry if I didn't answer it. You know that Prof. Lee doesn't like any gadget in his class. I tried to contact you when we were leaving the school yesterday but you're out of reached" Jungkook said while having a lollipop in his mouth.

"We went to your house too but the men of boss Namjoon told us that you were already resting. We didn't try to do anything to meet you and just decided to go home" Yoongi continued and he look worried that I am going to be mad at them.

I sigh "Don't worry. I'm not mad" then I see Yoongi getting relax "Namjoon hyung called for help. The business gone wrong. They got trapped" I explained then the two just nodded.