Jimin (17) ☑

(Chapter 7)

It's been a week since the last time I saw and have a talk with Hoseok. My brother informed me that he got sick because of the too much pain on his body. I suddenly felt guilty because that night, I just let him fight those scumbags.

But in one week, I become close to his friends specially to Yoongi. He also come with me when I visited the woman at the very well-known cupcake shop at the mall. She is the owner but still decided to bake the foods.

I wanted Hoseok to taste the food she bakes. How was he? Seokjin hyung said that it just took three days for Hoseok to heal. Then why I didn't see him anywhere?

I just sigh but a smile suddenly crip out of my face when I saw Hoseok entering the University. I fasten my walk and hold his arm. He turn around and I can't help but to smile widely. I missed him. I didn't see him this couple of days.

"What is it?" he asked and before I stop myself I answer "It's been seven days since I saw you"

I am really counting the days and I don't care if he thinks that I am creepy. But he didn't say anything and just nodded before he walk away. I won't make him leave that easily. I follow him and he got startled when I talk— saying thank you again. And his answer is just "It's nothing"

Is he really not fan of talking?

After a moment of walking, I got confused why he stop and hold my wrist. He asked me if I am going to their course. Why? Will he ask me to hang-out with him? But I still have a class that I needed to attend this morning.

'Don't assumed anythiny first, Jimin' I scolded to myself. I gulp then answer "No"

I got embarassed when he pointed my course building. I didn't realize that I pass it by. It is so embarrassing. I thanked him and ran away as fast as I can.

---------

It's my time to go at the Business Ad. but I'd like to order a drink first at the coffee shop near that building. I've been craving to taste the cafe latté there.

I entered the coffee shop then order immediately. When I got it, I tried to find a vacant table but it is all full.

"Jimin" I heard someone call and when I look to my left side, I saw Jungkook that waving his hands. Yoongi and Hoseok are also there.

I come closer and Jungkook offered me to sit with them. I felt happy but I saw Hoseok glared to him. He really don't want to be near me? I suddenly felt sad but I tried to be my usual self.

I have a conversation with Jungkook and Yoongi but nothing came from Hoseok. His focus are on the food.

"Are we still going later, Yoongi?" I asked after a minute because the owner of the cupcake shop are expecting him to come.

I am happy when he said "Sure" because we will be having a free cupcakes later. I didn't hide my excitement while talking to him.

We stopped our conversation when Hoseok suddenly stand-up and ready to leave. I asked him where he is going and the answer I get just put a wound in my heart.

---------
(Chapter 8)

My class were already finished. Me and my friend decided to be at the main canteen. We were talking and laughing on the topic that picked by him.