Hoseok (22) ☑

Friday comes and I am here at the hospital on my own. My brother just drive me here and left already because his presence are needed at the transaction that is going to happen.

I didn't allow Yoongi and Jungkook to come with me because I want them to start doing our presentation for next month. Jimin also wanted to come with me but he has an exam today. I assured all of them that I can do this on my own.

I am not a child anymore. They all treated me like one.

I've waited for thirty minutes before I notice Seokjin hyung coming towards me while smiling widely. He take me on the room to start the check-up. He point to me the bed and I sit on it then place my crutches on my side.

"You're alone? Where is Namjoon?" he asked while busy checking some papers on the clipboard.

"There is a transaction that is going to happen. The other gang wants his presence" I answered honestly.

He suddenly look at me and I notice that he is worried "Don't worry hyung. Nothing bad will happen. Just trust my brother" I assured on him and he just smile.

The check-up started and I am happy that I don't need to use the crutches anymore. Still limping but it is more okay for me. Seokjin hyung just give me a new set of medicine to take for my injury.

It just took one hour and we both get outside the room. I suddenly got relax because I can walk already on my own. I bid a goodbye to him and before I walk away, I see that he is busy checking his phone and I know that he is waiting some news from my brother.

I smile widely and take so much air when I got outside of the hospital. I didn't take a cab because this is the first time I will walk without the crutches. I immediately get my phone inside the pocket of my jeans and text my friends and Jimin.

I invited them to celebrate my healing and told them that I will just wait at the mall. I also texted my brother, asking if he's okay and what happen on the transaction. It didn't take long when I receive a reply from him.

Hyung:
I'm fine. The transaction go smoothly.
How's your check-up?

I am not using crutches anymore hyung 😁
Seokjin hyung just give me a new set of medicine.
He also asked me about you.

Hyung:
You told him?
You will make him worried, Hoseok.

Sorry 🙇‍♂️ but I can't lie to Seokjin hyung.
You know that!

Hyung:
Okay. He text me multiple
times already. I need to call him

Okay! See you at home

And I didn't receive any text from my friends and Jimin. I guess that they are still in the class. I just decided to shove back my phone inside my pocket. I already texted them anyways.

As I am getting near the mall. I notice an old woman who is struggling on lifting a two heavy boxes.

"Do you need some help, ma'am?" I asked when I approach him.

She look at me and got froze "Ma'am?" I called because I don't know what is happening to her. I come close and wave my hands on her face.

She suddenly snapped out "S-sorry. What is it again?" she asked.

"If you need some help" I said and smile "I notice that the boxes are heavy" I then pointed out to the boxes on the ground.