Hoseok (2) ☑

Nothing can ruin the happiness I am feeling right now. That was the first time since I am looking at him from afar that he look at me and smile.

The day passed by with a smile not leaving my face. My two friends look at me as if I am a crazy person because they didn't see me getting pissed-off about the surprise exam that given by our professor.

Then the last class for today has ended. The three of us are on the way to the entrance but I halted and drag the two to the nearer wall.

"What the fuck, man!" Yoongi said then fixed his uniform.
"What's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

But I don't have a time to answer them because I immediately peek to the entrance and the two copied my action.

"Is that Jimin?" Yoongi asked and I just nodded.

"What do you think is he doing here?" I asked but I don't get any answer.

Twenty minutes has passed but he was still at the entrance.

"We should go, Hoseok" Jungkook whine then stamp his feet. I think he is getting numb for standing too long.

"No!" I said faster.

"We've been here for too long. I want to go home" Yoongi complaint and Jungkook nodded.

I sigh then stand-straight "Okay! but we are not going on that way" I pointed towards the entrance and the two got confused "We will going out at the back gate" I finished.

"What?!" Yoongi shouted "Hoseok! That is too far from here"

"But I don't want him to recognize me!" I hissed.

"Hoseok! Can you please calm down. We are just going to pass by him" Jungkook said.

"But what if–"

"No what if, Hoseok! Just don't look at him" Yoongi's advice.

I tried to think about it but the two lock my arms on their arms and drag me. Then we saw my angel talking to his friend. The person who always with him. I think his name is Taehyung.

I am really nervous but still act like a calm person. I remove myself from the hold of Jungkook and Yoongi then walk faster and the two just follow behind.

"Oh! There he is" I heard Taehyung guy said when we got near the entrance. I look to Jimin and he is looking too then they start walking to approach us.

My heart beats rapidly and I don't know how to act in front of  him.

Why he is approaching us? Does he recognize me? What should I say? What if I just embarass myself?

Then I suddenly got confuse when he come close to Yoongi. I look to Jungkook to ask if he knows what is happening but he quickly shake his head as a sign of no then I look to Yoongi questionly but he also looks at me confuse.

"I thought you already left" he said casually and I frown "I'm Park Jimin from Medical course" he introduce himself to him "You are Min Yoongi, right?" he asked.

Yoongi just nodded and didn't say anything while me and Jungkook are just listening. Jimin smile and I clenched my hands. I know that I should not be jealous but I can't help it.

"Our professor told us that for this school year, we, medical students must become a direct nurse of the person that they assigned to us" Jimin explained.

Then no one speak. We analyze what he said.

"You mean that the guy who is assign to you is Yoongi?" Jungkook asked, he is the first one who analyzed what Jimin is saying.

My angel just nodded to confirm what Jungkook asked.

"What about him?" Jungkook second question while looking at Taehyung.

"Oh! I'm Kim Taehyung and also a medical student but I am assigned to an Engineering student" he speak on his low voice and we all just nodded.

"Why only me? How about Hoseok and Jungkook?" Yoongi asked and confusion is written on his face.

"They only pick two person in one course. I think you and Koo Junhoe? from Business Ad. is only on the list" Jimin said.

Yoongi look at me and as if he knows what's on my mind, he suddenly shook his head "I don't need a nurse. I am lazy but not a troublemaker! If there is someone who needed a nurse it's–"

"Yoongi" I immediately called to give him a warning.

"But–" he looks troubled.

"I hope you will take good care of my friend" I decided to talk to Jimin and ignore Yoongi.

"I will" he answer then looking back to Yoongi "See you tomorrow" then they bid a goodbye to us and walk away.

I sigh deeply and I felt that the happiness that I am feeling are now gone. I felt heaviness on my chest too.

"Hoseok, I know what you are thinking" Yoongi suddenly speak and I look at him questionly "You will go far away from me because of Jimin"

"I need to be far away, Yoongi. I don't want him to get hurt" I said and feeling sad.

"You don't need to be far away just to protect him" Jungkook speak "You can just ignore him even though he's with us everyday"

"That's right" Yoongi said.

"But he will hate me" I said then look away.

"But you said you need to be far away from him. If you give him a cold shoulder then he will go far away from you on his own" Jungkook explained more.

They have a point. If being hated by Jimin is the only way for him to be far away from danger that I have then be it. I look at the two and I can see how sad they are on my decision to be far away from them. I sigh deeply and nodded "Okay! Cold shoulder it is" then the two hug me and we all laugh.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please be safe everyone.
Until the next chapter.
Bye! 👋👋👋
♡JungChanSeok