Hoseok (19) ☑

I lean my head at the window of the passenger seat and yawn. It's almost two in the morning when my brother insist to go home even though Seokjin hyung offered us to stay. Jungkook and Yoongi left pass ten when my brother allowed them. They still need to catch-up on the last trip of the bus.

"You like Seokjin's brother?" Namjoon hyung asked all of a sudden while his eyes are focusing  on the road.

I look at him and answer "No"

"I thought–"

"I love him" I interrupted on what he is going to say and he just nodded "Love at first sight actually" I continue and my face heating-up.

Namjoon hyung chuckle and said "I knew it"

"Huh?"

"When I first saw Jimin, I thought about you"

"Really?"

"Hmm. He's your type"

"How come you know my type?" I asked but he didn't answer. I just breathed out and busy myself to look outside the window "Why you didn't introduce him to me at the very first place if you know that he's my type?" I asked again after a moment.

"Why should I?" And I glare at him when I heard his answer "I don't want to interfere on your lovelife, Hoseok. You need to do something to have the person you like or love"

I know that I can't always ask him for anything "You're right" that's what I just said.

"We heard about your confession" he said and I suddenly got embarassed "Are you boyfriends now?"

I gulp hardly and don't know what to answer. I can't just said that yes, because Jimin and I didn't talk about that. I also didn't ask him to be mine. Are we boyfriends already? I don't want to assume anything again.

"I don't know" is the only answer I can give.

"What do you mean?"

"We didn't talk about that. We have a mutual feelings and that's it"

And we both become quiet. The car stop when the traffic lights turned red then Namjoon hyung look at me "When will you ask him?"

"I don't know" my answer again. He just sigh and didn't say anything anymore. He drive again and I just look outside the window and think of what should I do and how can I ask him.

"Do you want to know how I confessed to Seokjin?" he suddenly asked.

"How?"

"In their house" then he smile as if remembering that special day.

"Why? You're already a boss that time, hyung. You can brought him to some fine diner"

"Yes, but Seokjin is not a fan of those things"

"Then you should insist it"

"Why? To brag that I have a money? That I can buy and give everything that he wants and needs?"

I don't know if I should answer that. I don't want to offend my brother but many people wanted someone who can give them everything. It's not that I saw Seokjin hyung as one of them but I used to those kind of people.

"Seokjin loves to cook. He wanted to put an effort to everything. At first, I am angry because he always rejected my invitation to have a dinner in a restaurant but I'd realize something"