meeting ian gallagher

This is after y/n had top surgery and stuff
Y/n pov.

Me and trevor and currently in his car driving around this random street because we are trying to get the anti-shelter sighns taken down

Trevor stops the car randomly making my almost whack my head on the dash-board but my trusty seat belt saves me.

"Come on"he says unbuckling both our seatbelts.

He's getting far away so i run around and grab his arm as we walk

"Hey,excuse me!excuse me!"he kindof yells,walking up to a red-head boy in a paramedic outfit.

"Any idea who put up the anti-shelter sighns!"he says walking up to the boy with me still holding his arm.

"No idea,neighbours probarly"he replys.

"Not you,good.i was winding up for a big old tantrum, im so sick of these phonies acting like they give a shit.but then there like 'eww homeless people'"he explains with a sigh.

"You live round here?"he asks looking at me wrapped around his arm protectively.

"I work on cermak, you know 'children in the night' its a center for at-risk youth.like y/n"he says pointing to me who is still holding his arm.

"He was homeless for what?8 months."he explains sympathetically.

"Trevor"he introduces

"Ian"they shake hands and ian looks to me still with his hand out.

But i dont shake it,just grab onto trevor more.

"Hes a little shy"

"Well its nice to meet you y/n"ian says politelly.

"Nice charms"ian complements, looking at trevors trans necalace and my trans ring and earing.

"You up all night saving lives" trevor teases.

"Kinda you up all night saving teens"ian jokes back.

"Hell no, just getting my swerve on,you been in that new club on wakeegan? Inverted cold plant, its like seedy but in an appealing way"he says as i slowly let go of his arm but still stand close to him.

"Naw i dont really go out much,i was-we were home bodies,mostly hung out at his place or snotty resteraunts
With his bitchy friends,i feel like a midle-aged shut in!"he says with a laugh.

"That no fun-"i dont hear what anyone says after that because im in my own world just staring at ian.his soft lips, i wish i could-

Im cut short by trevor walking over to the car,leaving me there.

I run as fast as i can over to him,i hug him from behind not caring what ian thinks.

Trevor gets out of the car and hugs me back while handing a small card to ian.

"He has separation anxiety,here.this ones my fave.low key vibe good for easing back into the scene"he explains ruffling my hair as i pull away.

"Cool catch you there mabey,bye."ian says walking back to his house with a wave.

As Me and Trevor walk down the street i look back to see ian staring at me.i blush and look back forward.