Gallagher rivalry

Ian pov.

I stand at the end of Fiona's bed holding a bucket of cold water.

I smirk and throw the water over her peaceful state of mind.

"What the fuck!"she screams sitting up shivering.

"Morning"i saysetting down the bucket normally.

"No! I am not doing this with you again today!"she explaims annoyed.

"We are both fucking adults!come on i know your pissed"she says while i pick up the other bucket and aim it at her.

"I know your pissed!"she squeals as i dump the even colder bucket on her.i smirk and get on with my day.

Im outside Fiona's apartment building with some kids from the center and a bunch if eggs.

I smirk and throw an egg at her windows.after a few seconds a girl looks through the blinds and down to us.i throw another once she leaves.

I throw another making the girl wince and back away.

Fiona pov.

(I cant remember her friends name so imma call her hipster)

Me and my fellow land lady stare at Ian's spraypaint masterpeqce it says 'cunt +slumlord=cuntlord'

"Gotta admit, its catchy"she says

"Thunder cunt, cunt lord, starting to detect a pattern there"i say as my eyes wander to Ian who is looking at the land plot beside my building.

"Hey! Thats vandalisim!and your tresspassing on a vacant lot"i say walking up to him.

"Its not a vacant lot
A sweet old lady called Conny Rup own it and has granted me it temporarily ocupincy for ehh $11"he says showing me the paper.

"Now im aloud to express myself on my property as are my guests."he says smugly.

"Well the side walk belongs to the city! Its not your property."i argue

"Oh great! Over here"Ian calls to some homeless kids with tents while beconing them over to him.

"Ya! This way guys!"

"What is this?"i ask pissed.

"Still the possibility of them having a new home away from them.they gotta pitch there tents somewhere.thankfully i have acces to a very large line"he explains clearly enjoying watching me suffer.

"Where should we set up the kitchen tent and dig the latrine?"a blonde girl asks.

Ian looks around the area before deciding where to put his shit.

"Uhh!kitchen there...latrineeee....there! As close to the property line as possible."

I just walk over to him as calmly as possible and say "look, i get it.okay. blieve me.i am aware that you are pissed.but you can't just build a homeless tent city here.o have an open house and persented renters"

"Closer.dig the latrine closer.its only get a 5 foot set back so get it as close to the property as possible."he says ignoring my comment

"I want her to smell our shit" he says getting in my face.

Ian pov.

"OCCUPY FIONA!"I yell into the microphone infrount of afiona's window.

"OCCUPY FIONA!" The kids repeate.

"OCCUPY FIONA!"

"OCCUPY FIONA!"

"OCCUPY FIONA!"

"I-IAN!" i hear y/n's voice call making me smile and face him and Trevor.

"What the hell's going on?"Trevor asks.

"Whats it look like, Fiona stole our building to protect her preciouse property of ours and now were taking our propety value of dornia"i say confidently but there faces are filled with confusion and aange.

"So your uaing my kids to fight your sister"Trevor asks annoyed while y/n stands behind him.

"No.there angry about endupracation and im helping them channel there feeling in lots of little creative ways."

"It seems like a family issue"Trevor says annoyed.

"Should we try 'Fuck you Fiona"one of the kids asks smiling.

"Good one"i say ignoring Trevor and y/n.

"FUCK YOU FIONA!"

"FUCK YOU FIONA!"

"FUCK YOU FIONA!"

"FUCK YOU FIONA"