moving in

Y/n pov.

"Hey!got your text whats up?"ian asks running up to us.

"Grab a bag" Trevor states, eptying the car boot.

"This for the shelter?"he asks getting a bag.

"Ya.one of my teens from the youth center is moving in"he explains as i get out the last bag.

"Hey!"ian says to the girl getting out the car.

"Ian this is gia"

"Hi, i appreciate it,im not as strong as i look,these shits are heavy
,cute and got manners, nice"she states making jelosy boil up inside me and trevor notices,he puts a reassuring hand on my back with a smile.

"Gia got kicked outta the house,were lucky the shelter had some space" he says as she walks into the house.

"Hey, frank didn't give to much shit to him moving in did he?"ian says as i start picking up bags.

"Gia's a her, not a him.her proper pronoun is she,your dads a local hero!"trevor says helping me with the bags.

"Well frank is a frank, not a dad and his proper pronoun is it!" Ian jokes.

I nudge Trevor shoulder wanting his to asks ian a question.

"We uhh hangin tonight?"he says.

"Hope so"ian says looking at me.

"Bye y/n"he says as i blush.

He walks away as me and Trevor enter the house.
---------------------------------------------------

Ian pov.

"Oh!were all heading up the bar tonight,you wanna come?"the person i work with asks.(i dunno her name,imma call her mary)

"Naw im suposed to meet up with my new friend"i say wipeing off the stain on my shirt.

"A new friend huh?sounds like a rebound, you gotta go slow.my last rebound slashed the tires on the rig i was driving, i gotta patient in the back with a coke bottle up his ass," she says concontrating on the road.

"Its not a rebound, alright.just some guys i met, there names are Trevor and y/n, there fun to hang out with.well y/n dosent speek and has separation anxiety to Trevor.just plotonic"i say as i feel the nice breze from the window.

"Theres no such thing as platonic.your  either bonin' or waiting to bone, see thats why i only hang around with my co-workers, cuz after a day on the rig wearing everybodys piss and vomit none of us are fuckanle-no offence"she says.

"Ah!no trust me these friends are just friends, it cant be any other way."i say as i get a text.

"Is that one of your strictly just friends texting?"she asks with a smirk.

"Ive gotta go to a yard party tonight!"i say happily.

"Bonin' or waiting to bone, gallagher."she says with a laugh.