cleaning

Ian pov.

"This place is a dump"i mumble while sweeping some dust off the floor.

"Dont listen to negative melly okay, hes still mad about the chchir"Trevor says as i hold the ladder hes on.

"Yeah! Cuz you got pitty fucked by my sister with this building!"Ian says annoyed.

"Yeah and she was really good at it!"he jokes.

"I bet! Shes great at getting where she wants and screwing everyone else"Ian says staring at me while i avoide eye contact.

"Hey Trevor when do you think we'll be able to crash here?"a girl asks glaring at me while i hold the ledder.

"Soon as this idiot proves our ocupancy certuficate"she says comming down and ruffling my hair.

"I made a list, of everyone who may need a bed.tell me if i forgot anybody"he says handing the girl a peace of paper and dusting off his trousers.

"You could take jamie off here."

"W-why?"i ask making me glare at me once again.

"Hes living at home i think"

"Since when"ian asks.

"The other day.tried to kill himself after his parents hauled him off to some conversion church or some shit"she says making me grab Trevors arm scared.

"Dont worry, nobodys going anywhere"Trevor reasurres while ian gives me a small smile.i nod and slowly let go.

Ian pov.

"Hey Jaime"i say opening his door with a bag of burgers.

"Hey you guys, my mom let you in?"he asks laying on the bed.

"Uh no.we waited till she left, got you some burgers."

"Ive been better, the drugs are pretty good tho"he says tiredly.

"Yiu guys like my new wrist bands."he says as i see y/n from the side of my eye looking at his wrists saddly.

I remember Trevor telling me about how y/n used to cut himself alot.this must be hard for him watching jamie.

"Do you need anything."Trevor asks kindly.

"No, im- im good."

"Hey jeneva said you went to some conversion church."i say grabbing a chair and sitting on it while y/n waits at the door.

"My parents found a place over on garfield. This parster turns homo back to normal"he says saddly.

"He says im so much of a gay i need more sessions to be saved by god."

"You dont need to be saved."

"Yeah.right."he says saddly.

"I-im s-so-sorry" we hear y/n say from the courner with tears streaming down his face.

"I whent to t-th-that church be-before i m-met Tr-Trevor."he says saddly.

"Im sorry about how mean i was to you."jamie says holding out his hand to y/n.

He takes it and rolls up his sleave and shows jamie his many scars from a few years ago.

"I-its o-okay"