conversion church

Y/n pov.

Im beside Trevor and Ian watching some girl get un-gayed or some shit

I wanna jump up and wrap my hands around that guys neck and just...squeaze until his eyes explode and his vains clot up so much his brain dies (i have a problem)

"Do you want jesus back in your life?"the paster asks her.i reconise his face from somewhere.

NO!hes the paster who tried to fix me.every sunday for 2 months he tried to help me.

"I-imma f-f-f-fucking hit hi-him!"i say as Trevor and Ian hold my arms back.

"Do you want to be a normal girl again?"he asks Tammi.

"Y-yes"she says crying.

"Do you want god back in your life tammi?"

"I do"she says looking at her family.

"He cant hear you.do you want that back?"

"YES!yes"she yells.

"F-fuck"i mumble.

"Im gonna b-beat t-th-the fuck outta t-this guy"i say as Trevor and Ian pull me out the church while i see fucking red.

"What was with you!"Ian says mad.

"H-hes the p-paster who tried to f-fix me...for t-two mon-months until my b-brother found out i w-was trans"i say punching the wall as i pace around.

"Im definetly gonna beat the shit out of him!"ian says as Trevor runs my shoulder.

Ian pov.

I walk through the back door and see most of the gallaghers andsCarl's girlfriend at the table together.

"Do we have a bible?"i ask.

"A bible?"carl repeats confused.

"Yeah the good book"i say confusing him even more.

"I dough it"he says as i head for the stairs.

"Hey, do you believe this guy today told me i was complicated?"Fiona asks qalking in.

"Yes"we all say.

"Are you seriouse?hiw?" She asks offended.

"You married that guy after like a week"lip says.

"Cheated on him with your car theif ex-boyfriend"carl adda.

"Who had several different names"debbue contributes.

"You married a heroin addict"i add from upstairs.

"Hid my heth insude ny dead mothers casket"liam says.

"Didnt you also get fired from a job for fucking your bosses brother" debbie says laughing.

"Testified againat me into the military, fired me, stole my church"i say pointing the bible at her while comming down stairs.

"Oh! Found the bible?"lip asks.

"Okay.im complicted.imma go walk my dog now"i say picking up rusty.

"I can keep going"we all say

"Fuck you guys.at least rusty loves me"she says then leaves.