getting drunk.

Y/n pov.

Me and Trevor are sitting at a gay bar waiting for ian to arrive.

I don't like being around people but Trevor somehow convinced me.

Im a very light drinker so i have to watch out.

We text eachother because
1)its too loud to hear anyone without yelling
2)i still don't talk a lot.

Trevor: here he comes

Y/n: stop messing with me

Trevor: im not.look up

As i read that text i look up to see ian walking through the door dressed in a blue flannel over a tank top with blue jeans.

Trevor is wearing a blue button up shirt with blue jeans.

And im wearing black jeans,a baseball cap with a black hoodie and a black denim jacket with a trans pin.

Ian makes his way through the crowd.at one point he walks past us but Trevor taps his shoulder making him look at us.

"Hey!"he greets hugging Trevor then turns to me.

I hold out my hand slowly, looking at the huge smile on Trevor face.

"Hey y/n."he greets me too.

I nod and look around the bar feeling my anxiety build up.

"Jumpin out the bed ain't ya" Trevor jokes.

"Its been a while"

"My friends ditched me for some sports party.they keep sending me drunk ass shots!"Trevor complains.

"Wanna go join them?"

I poke Trevors shoulder and use my hand to immatate taking a shot.

He smiles and turns to ian saying "he wants to go get hammered"

Ian drags us to the other end of the bar with me holding Trevors arm as we squeeze through people dancing

When we get out i shake my arms, not liking the contact with complete strangers

"It's okay.there not here" Trevor reassures while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Alright whats this one for?"ian asks as we get given our shots

"To all the art fags,and drag queens,circuit boys and bitchy twinks,guys who like to be watched"trevor says holding up his glass.

"I like to be watched"ian states.

"Then this ones for you baby"trevor says then downs the drink, ian soon following.

They seem to have no afect from the alcohol and look at me.

I look back to the drink in my hand and down it with shaky hands.

The tangy alohol in my throat makes my nose wrinkle and my eyes squeeze shut.

Almost emediatly i feel the drink kick in.

I exhale as i am handed another drink.

We down 3 or 4 and i already feel sick.

Ian stands up and drags us to the dance floor.

He grabs trevors hand and i grab Trevor and we make our way over to the only free space on the floor.

Trevor backs up from ian and grabs my shoulder gently and puts me infrount of ian.

"Your welcome"he whispers in my ear then stands beside me so im not scared of the distance.