fuck you

Y/n pov.

Im with Trevor on ian's door step waiting for him to come home.

We see im walk up the sidewalk and up to us.

"We went with Fiona to look at the place on ashland."Trevor says.

"You what?"Ian asks saddly.

"Its got god bones.i sighned a lease."he says making ian look away feeling betrayed.

"What the fuck trevor? Y/n? You too?"he asks annoyed.

"Shes right about you not being yourself lately. This isnt the mountain your making it to be"Trevor says as we standup.

"Are you taking care of yourself?"he asks conserned.

"Yes!i am taking my fucking meds.now get off my portch dick"he says getting in our faces

"Im doing my job.to do what is best for those kids.and that place on ashland will make there lives a little bit better."Trevor says calmly while  Ian stares at me pissed.

He sighs and walk past us, budging my shoulder on the way.he slams the door in our face as i wipe a stray tear away.

"Hey, hey.shhh...hes not worth it.hes just pissed"Trevor reasures as i hug him tightly.

Ian pov.

I lay in bed staring at the roof saddly. then a knock on the door startles me.then Fiona opens it

"Hey, ian.can i come in?"she asks.

"Sure."

She sits on my bed and says "i want things to be the okay between us"

"Yeah"i nod.

"Really.cuz i prefere not to wake up to a bucket of ice" she teases.

"I think, i shouldnt of wasted my energy on that bullshit anyway.not when there are larger consernes to consider"i say with a sigh.

"Larger consernes, like what?"she repeat.

"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?"i ask after a long pause.

"I was alost asleep in here."i say saddly.

"Night ian"she says with a sad smile.

"I love you, you know"she says.

"You too"i say honestly.