fuck you frank!

Y/n pov.

----at the gallaghers----

Me and ian are currently making breakfast while Trevor sits on his phone.

I pour some coffee into a mug with a smile.
"I l-l-love th-this"i say to ian who is currently frying some bacon?.

"Love what?"he asks suspicously.

"Playing h-house, w-w-when you told me a-about y-your chaotic f-f-family but tths i-is more like a r-r-romantic breakfast f-f-for two.a-a-and Trevor"i says as Trevor gives me a thumbs up.

"I know its kinda wierd around here latley, espically with carl not being here,i kinda miss the chaos.and the weponry"he says kindof saddly.

"Hey bud.lookin' sharp!man look at that"he says picking up liam

The door goes so he answers it while i put back the coffee machine.

"Hey hey!smells good in here!"frank says but emediatlly gets the door shoved in his face.but he puts his fut in the way so hes being kindof crushed

"Oh come on!Jesus!"he complains pushing at the door.

"No!"Ian argues shoving the door even more.

"Its cold out there!"

"Get out!"

"I got liam into private school surelly that gets me breakfast!"he argues

"Do you mind if i take this one?"Trevor asks politly.

At this point im beside ian shoving the door but im pretty weak so jt dosent really help.

"Okay,you were stealing from homeless people frank!you were pretending to be there father and there guardian,and you turned them into slave labour for your own persinal indulgence!"Trevor explains at my feet start to slip on the ground because of the force of the door.

"Your lucky your still alive because who would blame them for beating you to death!and bearing the body!so no you dont get breakfast!"he says as calmly as possible.

"Okay!let go of the door before you-"ian gets cut off by frank saying.

"I was there fake father i am your real father!and im not gonna let go of the door till you let,go,of,the,door!"

"Alright thats it!get the pepper spray"ian tells Trevor as we keep struggling to close the door

"Youve been warned frank!im gonna count to 3...1...2-"Trevor passes him the pepper spray and he sprays frank in the face and closes the door then locks it

"Aw fuck!what happened to 3!"he yells.

"Gallagher house"ian says throwing the pepper spray back to Trevor.

"As advertised"

I laugh a little and finish my coffee before we all walk out.

"Pepperspray is an excelent reminder of why not to fight with a cock-sucking red-head"frank says whiping his eyes with a towel liam gave him.

"Wow!he really takes bad parenting to the next leval huh?"Trevor asks as we walk up to them.

"Come on liam, we gotta get you to your fancy school"Ian says sweetly while shoving past frank.

"Ill take him!"frank says gaining his balance.

"No you wont!"he says in a cherefull voice.

"Fiona says i can take him!"

"Fionas not in chare anymore"he says with a cute smile.

"Since when?"

"Since she bought a laundrymat"

"She bought a laundrymat?"Frank asks shocked.

"Im in charge and i say no-come on liam"he says grabbing liams hand.

"Im the only reason he got in in the first place!"he argues

"Im a classroom volen-fine take him but im comming with you!"he says giving up on arguing.

We all stop and ian marches up to frank.

"Strait to school if i find out you've been begging with him its gonna be alot wore than pepper spray!"he warns shoving the backpack to frank angrly.

Liam huggs my leg as i ruffle his hair and wave goodbye to him.

I like liam hes so small and cute and hes really nice.

----------------------at the laundromat--------

Frank is dancing with some old fat lady and im sitting with Trevor drinking a beer as we listen to really old music.

Ian dances to fiona and hands her a bottle before walking over to us.

He puts an arm around me and we cheres then with Trevor before taking a huge gulp of the alcohol.

We dance for a while just enjoying the night before i go home to ians with Trevor