they fucking card!

Y/n pov.

" i don't know where she ia with her meds so," he tells me and Trevor as we walk up to the bar.

"If it turns into a total shit show-"

"Ill s-still wan-wanna bang you.p-prob-probarly more"i say.

"What!"Trevor exclaims mad.

"They cant close down the entire place for one party!"

"Uhh!we can pass that cowboy bar we passed on the stret"Ian suggests.

I shake my head and look to trevor.

"No they card"he says casually.

"Your both over 21"Ian says.

"I-its all s-slimy q-q-qu-qu"i struggle to say queens so Trevor helps me.

"Its all slimy queens jacking off in the urinals anyway"he says rubbing my back as i slow my breathing

"Than dont use the bathroom, you okay?" He asks me.

"Hey im paying, one drink then well go get food somewhere else"he says but we still dissagree.

"Look were not going to a place where they fucking card at the door okay"he says mad.

"Hey!"a blond woman yells running up to us.

She hugs ian tight and looks at him smiling.

"Oh my gosh your so- your grorgouse!i made a georgouse man"she says taking in every feature of his face.

"Whos your georgouse friends?"she asks looking at us.

"Hi, pleasure"Trevor complements while kissing her hands.

"Well thanks"she says as i stay silent.

"Bars closed"Ian states.

"Oh shit!oh i passed a cowboy bar"she says making me sigh.

"Oh no Trevor and y/n wont go there because they card"he tells monica

"Are you underaged?"she asks sweetly.

"No"

"Are you?"she asks me but i look at trevor feeling my anxiety again.

"No hes not either he replies rubbing my arm.

"No?ya sure?"Ian asks me.

I nod my head shyly.

"Let me see your ID"He says annoying me.

"Fuck no!"

"Oh you are underaged, why dont you just get a fake ID like everyone else?"he just cant take a fucking hint

"Were not fucking underaged well hes like a year younger than me but hes over 21"Trevor explains.

"Gimme your licence"he keeps pushing.

He gave up on Trevor and turns to me.

"Youll give me your ID wont you?"he asks making me start breathing heavily as my anxiety grows.

He turns back to trevor who is trying to help me slow my breathing.

"If he dosent wanna show you, he dosent wanna show ya hun"she says.

"Its an old licence"Trevor finally tells him.

"So"he keeps pushing.

"P-p-pre-pre"i struggle to say it so trevor dose it for me.

"Pretransition"

"Your trans? I couldnt tell"ya thats the point.

"Thanks"Trevor says bitterly.

"They make you show proof of gender conformation surgery so lets all gauck at the freak show shall we"he says as we walk away.

They call us back but dont stop until Trevor has something else to say

"You wanna see prom pictures too.thats to bad we were in hospital with his weist wrap thatphotis.i forgot my camera"Trevor says as i start tearing up thinking of that night.if Trevor wasnt there id probaly be dead.

"I didnt ask for prom photos"ian defenes.

"What about ballet cameot!"he argues.

"I was just giving you shit dicwad!"ian yells at us making me start wishing hadnt met ian fucking gallagher.

"F-f-fuck you!"i manage to get out

"No!stop with the name calling.okay.its just getting stupid.ian just gets a little wound up like his mom"she says.and ians face drops.

He takes a sigh before asking "why are you hear?"

"To see you"she says stating the oviouse.

"No why are you here now?"she struggles to find the words then he cuts in again.

"See this is what she dose, she just parachutes into your life like 'hi, im here now' as if nothing happened"he say mad.

"Thats-i-im so sorry"

"Youknow i could of used a mom when i broke my collar bone at 12, or when i got my heart smashed for the first time"he argues.they remind me of when i was younger.

"She apoligised!move on!"Trevor buts in rudely but i just stand behind him.

"Move on!"his voice breaks.

"Okay!"he says walking away.

"Ian!come on.im sorry"his mom calls.

"B-b-babe!"i yell but he dosent care.

"Ian i just got here!"

After that we get some food with monica but i just sat there and stared at my phone waiting for ian to call and say hes sorry but that call never came.