project feirce

Y/n pov.

Im sitting beside Trevor in his office with my earphones in.

'Ohio is for lovers' plays through the earphones.i bop my head to the music with my eyes closed so i dont even notice ian walk in.

The song stops so i open my eyes to change it and almost jump out of my skin when i see him.

I push out my fist about to punch him when he catches it.i did it without even thinking.

I pull back my arm and sit there awakwardky.

"Gia git kicked outta the house for pulling a switchblade on some girl who she swears was stealing her bras,im letting her stay at my place"i look up at him confused.

He never told me and i know its not exactally my house but i feel like its my home.its me and Trevor's home not hers.

"Ill buy you taco bell of you dont go mad.plus shes sleeping on the couch"Trevor convinces me.

His phone rings so he answers it.

"Hey dina whats up...no no no no.tell them im gonna keep a slot open.ill bring her over right now...okay...ya...bye"he hangs up and tosses me my denim jacket.

"You gotta bounce?"Ian asks.

"Ye theres an opening at project Feirse for one of my kids.buzzer beater.do you mind if i take this to go?"he asks making his way to the door.

"Ye sure"

"I-im gonna c-c-ca-call you lat-later,i wa-wanna hear a-about your c-cr-crazy day. "I say and peck his lips before leaving with Trevor.

"Bye"ian says as we leave.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's beensseveral days and ian hasn't texted, called or visited.Trevor called him yesterday but still no luck.

I got a voice message a couple of days ago and i keep listing to it over and over.i started crying thinking about what could of happened to him.

At the end of the message he said 'i miss you' quietly.the gallaghers havent seen him eaither.

"You d-d-dont think he saw m-m-mi-mickey"i say worried.

"He sais he wouldnt get involded.so hes probarly asleep at a friends"Trevor reasures.