greif

Y/n pov.

Im with Trevor at his desk when ian walks in holding coffue cups.

"I brough you that chocolate flavoured doy shit you like and call it coffie.and for y/n tea.just plain tea"he hands us our drinks and sits down.

I drink it as he smiles at me.

"With a side of snark just how we like it"Trevor jokes.

"Thought you hadTwork today?"he asks.

"Soon, yeah.that drug dealer that chased mme, i cant seem to shake it off.i dont know whats wrong with me"he says stressed.

Ive been chased before buy a alot of people, after millions of times it never gets old, the feeling of them catching you is terrible.

Trevor starts laughing to mimself.

"You laughing at me!"ian asks annoyed.

I punch his arm lightly trying to make him drop it.

"Only when its still hard for me to tell when your joking.are you seriouse?"he explains dropping his work.

Ian sighs and waits for Trevor to continue.i keep looking down at my cup.i chug down the last of the beverage and take one of Trevors sharpies and start drawing on the cardboard.

"Well nothings wrong with you.i think its probarly hard for a a normal human to shake off a drug dealer chasing them."he explains and goes back to his work.

"Well...gallaghers are generably not normal humans"he says making me chucle.

"Greif can change people"Trevor says looking at the screen infront of him.

"What?"

"Greif,i mean.your mother died.i changes you"he explains earning a light elbow nudge from me.

"Mabey you should talk to the councler"Trevor suggests

"Rather talk to you guys.in fact id, rather do something that dosent invole talking"ian says winking at me.

"Ah!well sorry.im buys helping at-risk youth.so is y/n"trevor says pulling me up from the desks making me drop my cup and walk with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Trevor draggs me to the EMT place where ian works.

Hes currently washing the inside door of the ambulance as we enter.

Trevor knocks on the door, getting his attention.

"Hey, whats up"ian greets.

"Geneva told me she uhh slept over at your house last night"trevor says as i stand there glaring at ian.

"She was in a tough spot"

"What the fuck are you doing?thats completely innapropreate"trevor says as i stand behind him a little.i feel asif all the trush ian had erned from he just dissapered.

"What are you talking about?i was just being helpful"he asks confused.

"She missed her cerfew the place i got ger into and now shes missed her spot.do you realise how hard i worked to get her that spot!"

"I didnt know that she had to be back at the shelter, she came by really messed up. I was just trying to give her a place to sleep"ian defends.

"Well we teach these kids self sefithioncy, we dont sleep with them"Trevor argues beck as i grab wrap my hand around his arm nervously.

"Im gay! Wasnt sexual.you mind easing up a bit"

"Geneva's an insest survivour, it dosent hatter weither or not you were being sexual. Kids interperate things"trevor explains.

"I-i was just trying to help"he says rubbing his eyebrows.

"Thats bullshit!your hanging around to try and weasel your way back into our lives, do not use these kids to do it!"he says and we start walking away.

"I-i-im sorry, i tru-trusted him"i apologise.

"Its okay, lets get some food"he says hugging me.

-----------------------------------------------------------