|03| Yaku Morisuke |Injury|

Requested by @AgPeSe0612

When one half gets injured, the other half feels the pain of that injury.

"You sounded hurt earlier, did they do that?"

"It's been like this for around an hour, most likely something my soulmate did. Not sure what business this person had getting stabbed though."

------

You lean back in one of the many office chairs with a loud groan. With one hand you massage your upper arm, which hasn't stopped aching since you felt a searing pain shoot through it around an hour ago. You were even told to end your shift early and got sent back to the station with the promise that someone would patrol for you. One of the many doors in the room opens and Daichi walks in with his usual stern expression, though it does soften when he looks at you.

"It's that bad?" Daichi asks.

"It feels like someone literally stabbed me Dai. I can't even move it." You groan. Sugawara walks in shortly after with two cups and sets one on the table in front of you.

"I brought you hot chocolate." He says as he pulls up a chair next to you. He offers you one of his characteristic smiles, but you can still see the worry lurking in his eyes.

"Thanks Koshi." You attempt to smile back at him and reach out to grab the cup he'd offered you. Daichi takes the chair on your other side and pulls out his phone with a weary sigh.

"You're worried about the newbies aren't you?" Sugawara asks, to which Daichi nods hesitantly.

"They'll be fine, they've been here for a few months already. Also, who'd you send to patrol for me?" You ask, staring at Daichi until he finally looks up from him phone.

"I sent Asahi since Hinata looks up to him, but he's having trouble handling him." He murmurs. If you could see a bar of Daichi's opinion on Asahi you just know it would be going down right about now. Sugawara chuckles and Daichi's tense expression relaxes slightly.

"Calm down Dai, they're only on duty for a little while longer, just until Hinata switches with Nishinoya. I think they'll be just fine. How're the other three doing?" Sugawara asks with a smile. Daichi checks his phone again and hums.

"I've gotten good news back from everyone except... Oikawa and Kageyama." He mutters. You and Sugawara stare at him in disbelief for a few silent moments before you clear your throat.

"Please tell me you did not just say Tooru." You whisper. Daichi nods and you groan. "You know they don't get along Dai! They haven't since Tooru's group got transferred in a month ago."

"Well they need to get over it." He crosses his arm with a grunt. Sugawara giggles and pats your unhurt arm.

"He's right, they need to get over their differences since we all work together." He says before swooping up your now empty cup. "I'm going back to help Shimizu sort out documents, I'll see you both later."

"I'm going home so I'll see you tomorrow Koshi." You say with a wave.

"I'll come see you before I head out later." Daichi's calls, receiving a smile and wink from Sugawara. When he turns his attention back to you he's met with a knowing smirk.