|04| Tanaka Ryuunosuke |First Words|

Requested by @AkumuAmari

First words from your soulmate are inked on your wrist. When you truly love one another the words on your wrist disappear.

"Kiyoko-san's friend... right?"

"Why you out of all people?"

------

The bell rings loudly and the teacher yells some last minute words about homework as everyone begins packing up. You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn to see Kiyoko standing right behind you.

"I'm going to practice now, are you coming to my house when it's over?" She asks in that flat tone of hers.

"Yeah, just text me when you're on the way. I'll see you later Yoko." You wave to her as she leaves, a smile brightening your face until she slips out of the room.

"Oh, to be in love!" You jump when you hear Sugawara's voice right next to you. When you look at him he wears that teasing smirk he uses whenever he teases you about Kiyoko.

"Where did you even come from, shouldn't you be at practice?" He shrugs before leaning over and grabbing your bag.

"I came to try to convince you to come." He says while dodging you. You look at him with a heated glare and he sighs. "You really won't? The first years just joined and they're seriously impressive."

"You know I don't want to be around those two that follow Yoko around like idiots. I might end up fighting them." You murmur. Sugawara hands you your bag back and follows you out of the classroom.

"They're not that bad." He says, to which you roll your eyes.

"Have fun at practice, see you tomorrow." You turn away from him with a wave and begin walking down the hall.

"I'll get you to come one day!" He calls. You turn to look at him with an amused expression.

"You haven't managed to since the end of our first year." You say back. He groans loudly and you give him a wide victory smile before turning away. "Bye Koshi!"

"Bye..." You laugh at his defeated tone before continuing your walk down the hall. As you turn a corner someone barrels into you, almost knocking you off your feet. Arms quickly go around your waist and you blink rapidly when you look up into the face of none other than Kiyoko's number one stalker.

"Oh... it's you." You murmur. He stares at you for a moment before his face lights up in realization.

"Kiyoko-san's friend... right?" Your face quickly loses its color and he looks at you worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Why you out of all people?" You groan. His face transforms into an expression of curiosity and you use this opportunity to wiggle out of his arms. "Actually, never mind. Thanks for catching me, and please watch where you're going."

You walk past him in hopes that you could get away before he realizes anything, but sadly you hear him yell after only getting a little ways down the hall. His heavy steps come up behind you and you let out a quiet sigh before turning to him.

"You're my soulmate!" When he yells people turn to look at the two of you. You hush him before dragging him into the nearest classroom, which happens to be empty.